PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Reading Away

Just had a look at ticket details and seen the prices! £15 for Adults!

We should be selling 1,500 at the very least given our form, league position and price. Probably 2,000 really.

Left it until yesterday to book train tickets but there's no way I can miss it. Every game is huge from now on. Hope its £70 well spent!

I have never been to the new Reading ground ( i went to the old Elm Park ground a couple of times )

I know that people on here have posted in the past that it is not a fan friendly ground in terms of pubs - is this correct ??

I have never been to the new Reading ground ( i went to the old Elm Park ground a couple of times )

I know that people on here have posted in the past that it is not a fan friendly ground in terms of pubs - is this correct ??
Yeah, it's a bit shit. It's just on an industrial park with nothing around it. Last season they had a fanzone outside the ground but it was a nice day, can't see it being the same this season.

Nah Scott was being proper gobby on Twitter for ages, was pretty funny for a bit as SF said but did get quite boring. Hope he smashes Fowler though.
Funny that because I having a brief chat with Fitzy about 3 weeks ago or so via FB saying that it is better to be a silent assassin than a gobby twit like Fowler.

I think Fitzy does him on Points. Keep the jab moving on the backfoot, Fowler has already stated KO in 5 Rounds. Counter punch Fowler.

Funny that because I having a brief chat with Fitzy about 3 weeks ago or so via FB saying that it is better to be a silent assassin than a gobby twit like Fowler.

I think Fitzy does him on Points. Keep the jab moving on the backfoot, Fowler has already stated KO in 5 Rounds. Counter punch Fowler.
Well he clearly took your advice on board and then thought "I'll do the exact opposite" haha

As the next game it’s now become our most important game of the season, but our minds are diverted to the 3 massive games following, which if we lose this one will diminish somewhat in importance.
Remember this lot beat us at home during our dreadful start period, and are now fighting for their lives to avoid relegation, so it’s no easy game at all.

And if we win at Reading we can think about how to despatch the next 3, that’s the make or break part of the season bigstyle.

Now as a moderator what’s this got to do with footy?

Do we not have a boxing section, or is that in the BCFC fans bit?

Now as a moderator what’s this got to do with footy?

Do we not have a boxing section, or is that in the BCFC fans bit?
You obviously never read the threads on Saturday that were polluted with Rugby talk then?