PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Reading Away

PNEFC8

Due to the good ticket prices and our current away form I can only see this being a sellout.

Hopefully onto 7 consecutive away wins !

Yea good price tickets brought last friday. Booked train a while ago, Train to Euston then Paddington to Reading

Yea good price tickets brought last friday. Booked train a while ago, Train to Euston then Paddington to Reading

Then bus to the ground.

Horrible trip but I hope the result makes it worthwhile.

Leinster v Ulster in the European QF for me with much slimmer hopes of an away win.

Aren’t there any direct trains? There used to be a Glasgow to Bournemouth route.

Not anymore Kathryn, I remember years ago going direct to Reading. Now you have to go via Manchester or Wolverhampton or Birmingham or London, Earliest you can get back to Preston is via London

Must say that I didn't like the pre-match interview of Alex Neil in the LEP. It's all about getting this game out of the way, and then we have the massive week against Blades, Leeds & WBA. So much focus on next week.

I love it when opposition managers talk like this. Tony Pulis was the same before they played us... all about 'let's not be complacent' with this home match against Preston... (which signalled to his team that it must be a relatively easy game - "but try to be careful lads").

Must say that I didn't like the pre-match interview of Alex Neil in the LEP. It's all about getting this game out of the way, and then we have the massive week against Blades, Leeds & WBA. So much focus on next week.

I love it when opposition managers talk like this. Tony Pulis was the same before they played us... all about 'let's not be complacent' with this home match against Preston... (which signalled to his team that it must be a relatively easy game - "but try to be careful lads").
I agree with this ... Reading will be massively up for the game

they need points desperately.......

If you listen to the interview and put it in context he talks quite a lot about Saturday’s game.

Talks about how it’s a “vital” match and reflects that if we can win it makes the following week massive.

Alex Neil does not strike me as the sort of bloke to not realise that next week is only vital if we get a win tomorrow.