PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Reading deducted 6 points.

I stand corrected, I thought that he missed a significant number of games for Rotherham last season.
He may have had some sort of fitness issue. Out of 46 league games, he started 22, subbed on in 10, unused sub in 4, not in the squad 10 games.

Of his 22 starts, he played the full match only 7 times. He only played 80 minutes a further 2 times.

Bugger. Rovers are in a financial mess though and it's only a matter of time before they come unstuck. Work mate/rovers fan was telling me about the training ground deal, not sure if that will catch them out though.
Thing is, rovers, like us, have billionaire owners. FFP prevents either from spending to match parachute payment assisted teams.