PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Reading deducted 6 points.

He may have had some sort of fitness issue. Out of 46 league games, he started 22, subbed on in 10, unused sub in 4, not in the squad 10 games.

Of his 22 starts, he played the full match only 7 times. He only played 80 minutes a further 2 times.
So there were clearly fitness issues with him then before we signed him !!

An interesting read. 📚

Makes you realise just how many Clubs are sailing close to the wind with FFP and there's still more scalps to follow.

Unless you're blessed with a team of gifted youngsters or, are in receipt of parachute payments, you've got virtually no chance of being promoted.

The harsh reality of it all I suppose!

I'm glad the EFL are starting to get tough on those clubs that have blatantly ignored or tried to get around the FFP rules. Its about time.

The only issue really, is by doing this, they are making it so the clubs with parachute payments are at an even bigger advantage which isn't right. That's the next thing that needs sorting, it's a farce.

With the current setup, we've no chance of promotion, how is that a fair competition?

An interesting read. 📚

Makes you realise just how many Clubs are sailing close to the wind with FFP and there's still more scalps to follow.

Unless you're blessed with a team of gifted youngsters or, are in receipt of parachute payments, you've got virtually no chance of being promoted.

The harsh reality of it all I suppose!
Yes as some have said , the Rovers supporters aren't half as badly done to as they try to make out

Flirting with FFP liability was the phrase used

Infuriatingly inconsistent yes , and they'd a forward line in Sam Gallagher , Adam Armstrong and Harvey Elliott that should have got them in the play offs

However if they want Tony Mowbray sacked who do they want

Sorry everyone wrong article copied and pasted and no way of editing / deleting it , well at least on this phone & browser anyway

Hope it was of interest , a ' big ' championship club relegated to League 1

Reading

Sorry everyone wrong article copied and pasted and no way of editing / deleting it , well at least on this phone & browser anyway

Hope it was of interest , a ' big ' championship club relegated to League 1

Reading

I've known about the Reading issue for quite some time.

They've got no chance of staving off the other suspended points reduction.