PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Reading FC Point Deduction

Mr Meeseeks

Patron
Sorry if it’s been mentioned elsewhere but definitely couldn’t see a thread for it.

Reading are set to be deducted 9 points, potentially 12 subject to conditions. This deduction must take place this season.

Sorry mods, I've put this in General International Football. Please could this be moved to UK Domestic Football.

Could be interesting...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59153164

Huddersfield Town allay concerns after owner's businesses go into administration​

Last updated on

33 minutes ago33 minutes ago.From the section Huddersfield

Huddersfield Town

Huddersfield Town are fifth in the Championship
Huddersfield Town say they will not be affected by nine of majority owner Phil Hodgkinson's businesses being placed into administration.
The companies entered administration on Tuesday.
Hodgkinson owns 75% of Huddersfield through PURE Sports Consultancy and the club say this company is "legally unaffected" by Tuesday's action.
Huddersfield are fifth in the Championship with 25 points from 16 matches.

"Our board of directors would like to assure Town fans that the club remains able to meet its financial commitments over the short, medium, and long term," said a statement.

Ridsdale wasn't bloody right was he? Are clubs going to start going bang? Some fire sales in January possibly...

He might end up being right, but I'm sure he predicted it would happen last Christmas and not this....?

Ridsdale wasn't bloody right was he? Are clubs going to start going bang? Some fire sales in January possibly...
You just know we'd still lose out on a cracking player being sold for peanuts in a fire sale. We'd somehow manage to offend the administrators with a derisory offer for a player who is basically being given away.

Could be interesting...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59153164

Huddersfield Town allay concerns after owner's businesses go into administration​

Last updated on

33 minutes ago33 minutes ago.From the section Huddersfield

Huddersfield Town

Huddersfield Town are fifth in the Championship
Huddersfield Town say they will not be affected by nine of majority owner Phil Hodgkinson's businesses being placed into administration.
The companies entered administration on Tuesday.
Hodgkinson owns 75% of Huddersfield through PURE Sports Consultancy and the club say this company is "legally unaffected" by Tuesday's action.
Huddersfield are fifth in the Championship with 25 points from 16 matches.

"Our board of directors would like to assure Town fans that the club remains able to meet its financial commitments over the short, medium, and long term," said a statement.
I'm sure I heard this blokes businesses couldn't cope with the impact of covid?