• 19 - 24th

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Realist

Manager
Such a reactive club never pro-active, Mid-table at best for me, sub 10k gates. Even without seeing our transfer business we've got some fans desperate to get back to Deepdale (Not me unfortunately, lockdown has shown there's better ways to spend that money and get a lot more out of it), but yet we still wait for any sort of promotion or marketing to get us pumped and excited to renew the season tickets, always seem to be late with the new kit releases

Realist

Manager
Such a reactive club never pro-active, Mid-table at best for me, sub 10k gates by the end of the season.

Even without seeing our transfer business we've got some fans desperate to get back to Deepdale (Not me unfortunately, lockdown has shown there's better ways to spend that money and get a lot more out of it than to be preached to by PR), we still wait for any sort of promotion or marketing to get those pumped and excited to renew the season tickets, always seem to be late with the new kit releases which are bland at best, scrape the barrel transfers are a norm, will we, won't we have the fan park? It just screams mediocrity and sadly I think our owners and board are happy for us to be mediocre! Until we show some real intent and ambition i sadly think it'll be a lower to mid-table finish for the foreseeable!

Many Clouds

Forum Patron
Patron
13th-18th, however I'd like a poll nearer to the start of the season so I can make a judgement based on incomings and outgoings over this summer window. However being realistic, we'll probably only sign plan b/c players from leagues 1/2 anyway.

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
13th-18th, however I'd like a poll nearer to the start of the season so I can make a judgement based on incomings and outgoings over this summer window. However being realistic, we'll probably only sign plan b/c players from leagues 1/2 anyway.
I've created the poll so that votes can be changed up till the start if the season, so that opinions can be gauged throughout the window.

You can change your vote as often as you'd like till then.

No Danger

Forum Patron
Patron
With 45 in 80 for Manchester United, He was a proven top division goalscorer. Imagine signing someone like that today!
My imagination isn't that vivid :)
However securing the services of Jermaine Beckford to help haul us out of league one paid dividends in the short term.
Getting somebody in now to fire us to the top looks to border on mission impossible.
We can but hope (dream).