Red button games on nowtv/Sky.

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Just looked on the nowtv homepage and there is a section called bonus streams. When you click on there it gives you option of red button games and has Preston v Millwall from 19-40. May help people who don't like I follow.
We kick off at seven on Wednesday I think.

northender2

Manager
This is only available on certain devices and only if you have a Sky Sports Month Pass

Can I watch Bonus Streams and use other Red Button or interactive services with NOW TV?

Got a Sky Sports Month Pass, and one of the devices listed below? You can access extra channels on selected sports events using Bonus Streams, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.
You’ll find all available Bonus Streams at the bottom of your NOW TV app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.
Keep in mindYou can’t access Bonus Streams with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. NOW TV Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams.

Will Bonus Streams be available on other devices?​

We'll be making Bonus Streams available on the NOW TV Stick and Boxes (except the white NOW TV Box) later this year, and via the NOW TV Player and supported smartphones in 2021.

ernest

Advisor to the Owner
Could be cos the last train to London Euston leaves Preston at 2123hrs?

I doubt it - with maybe seven or eight minutes of added time the match might not finish till nearly 9.00pm so I don't think our opponents can catch that unless they run straight to their bus still wearing their kit as soon as the final whistle blows. Hopefully they will nevertheless want to get away from the ground as quickly as they can simply to forget whatever they have experienced.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Says a 1900 KO here yet then also states 1940 SKY Red Button.

WED 28TH OCTOBER​

• Preston North End
  • 19:00
  • Millwall
Championship, Sky Sports Football - Red Button (19:40)

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
I doubt it - with maybe seven or eight minutes of added time the match might not finish till nearly 9.00pm so I don't think our opponents can catch that unless they run straight to their bus still wearing their kit as soon as the final whistle blows. Hopefully they will nevertheless want to get away from the ground as quickly as they can simply to forget whatever they have experienced.

Indeed Ernest.

I was thinking it didn’t leave too long for a shower!

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
I use nowtv on my xbox so that means I don't have a red button. Therfore I can't use it. Does anyone know if there's an option to watch it via xbox?

mozzchops

Manager
I use my dads sky go and don’t have an option of the red button. If I watched now tv through a PlayStation 4 would I get that option?
How much is it for a month?

Henri

First Team
I use my dads sky go and don’t have an option of the red button. If I watched now tv through a PlayStation 4 would I get that option?
How much is it for a month?
Can you download the sky sports app on PS4? If so you can watch red button games on there with the sky go login.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Says a 1900 KO here yet then also states 1940 SKY Red Button.

WED 28TH OCTOBER​

• Preston North End
  • 19:00
  • Millwall
Championship, Sky Sports Football - Red Button (19:40)

The coverage of the main game starts at 19:00 so hopefully you’ll be able to red button it then🤷🏻‍♂️

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Just for information

PNE get no cash from the red button option.

For a tenner you can watch on I follow 8 quid, of which, I believe goes to the club.