Red button games on nowtv/Sky.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
I doubt it - with maybe seven or eight minutes of added time the match might not finish till nearly 9.00pm so I don't think our opponents can catch that unless they run straight to their bus still wearing their kit as soon as the final whistle blows. Hopefully they will nevertheless want to get away from the ground as quickly as they can simply to forget whatever they have experienced.

Maybe we could do a bit of shithousing early doors - so the game finishes late and keeps their minds off the game in the last few minutes.

Maybe they'll even have to go before the end.

sussexrob

Forum Patron
Patron
Just for information

PNE get no cash from the red button option.

For a tenner you can watch on I follow 8 quid, of which, I believe goes to the club.
I was under the impression when it was on the red button /sky you could not watch on i follow?

Paul Szacsky

Forum Patron
Patron
Just looked on the nowtv homepage and there is a section called bonus streams. When you click on there it gives you option of red button games and has Preston v Millwall from 19-40. May help people who don't like I follow.
Can't find this Bonus streams section you speak of on the NowTV home page?????????

SMURF

Forum Patron
Patron
I have the app on my LG tv, watched the game last week, not charged for it so far. But I also chose option1, no idea if this makes any difference.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Can only be for the train, surely?

Back at Euston for 2241, home before midnight?
What Train they Catching? They'd have to come back to pick up their insides in the Morning.

21:18 gets into London about 1.15am with a change in Birmingham or Wolverhampton if memory serves me correct

Walton

Forum Patron
Patron
Says there is one at 2123 no changes Euston 2241, straight off the pitch, boots off, tracksuit on on the coach and just catch the train, home before midnight have your shower, off to bed. ;)

Don’t know if that is feasible, can’t think why else?

volley

First Team
I have the app on my LG tv, watched the game last week, not charged for it so far. But I also chose option1, no idea if this makes any difference.
I have Now TV app on my Samsung tv, I tried to view the Bonus streams but it's asking for £33.99 for a month pass or £9.99 for a day pass.