PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Red button games on nowtv/Sky.

Think I will wait to see how Saturday goes 1st before I commit myself..............

The thought of paying a tenner to watch us get taken apart by them fills me with dread in all honesty.
Well, on the plus side, if we do lose (and we are due a defeat against them), at least there won't be any Rovers fans on the Kop, rubbing it in and celebrating like they've just won the league. Avoid social media and in 24 hours it'll be as though it never happened (provided of course you don't have any Rovers supporting friends or workmates).

Well, on the plus side, if we do lose (and we are due a defeat against them), at least there won't be any Rovers fans on the Kop, rubbing it in and celebrating like they've just won the league. Avoid social media and in 24 hours it'll be as though it never happened (provided of course you don't have any Rovers supporting friends or workmates).

This is my fear. We've taken them to cleaners especially at home over the past few years & although I don't think they're a particularly good side they have improved & we all know what our home record is like this season......

Following that logic, we're due a home win.

Eee - aye Eee - aye Eee - aye - o
Up the football league we go
When we get promotion
This is what we'll sing
We all love you
We all love you
Alex is the King!!