Ref for Brum game

BenPearsonIsGod

First Team
Yeah he's the oldish bald bloke, can't recall anything off top of my head that's done horrendously wrong in the past. They're all shit though so it doesn't make much difference.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Those reds for Beckford and Doyle weren’t after the game. They were during stoppage time.
Not quite how I remember it. It was late in the game, but we had a head of steam up and looked like we could get something out of the game... and there was definitely (as per my memory) enough time. I'd be surprised if there wasn't 5-10 minutes left plus stoppage time.

I also remember getting my money back... which was about £33.

Walton

First Team
I think that it was in the last minute if I remember and they had had Foristiari sent off (as usual against us) and we were well on top and looking for an equaliser, cant remember how much injury time there was though but with the sending off’s and subs there was probably a good 5 minutes.

We also got a refund but I don’t recall asking for it, the Mrs usually goes to the ticket office for any away tickets we get and I think they offered her the refund when she went for the next match, but I’m not 100% sure.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Not quite how I remember it. It was late in the game, but we had a head of steam up and looked like we could get something out of the game... and there was definitely (as per my memory) enough time. I'd be surprised if there wasn't 5-10 minutes left plus stoppage time.

I also remember getting my money back... which was about £33.
Sent off in the 90th minute so just injury time left.