PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Referee Whitestone today

Just wrong, i have a mate born and bred in Preston who is a Stoke supporter (tee hee) - just why!!!
And he's influenced his young Preston/Leyland born Grandchildren to be similar, who have absolutely no affinity or knowledge of the Stoke areas, not that he has. I almost feel like contacting child line on there behalf!!
My son who now lives in Sheffield but brought up in North Yorkshire is a PNE fan through and through but he's never lived in Preston. I can't imagine why... ;)

But I presume you did, or someone close.
Said person now family, had NO links to Stoke, whatsoever.
Bizarre :)
Yes, I'm from Preston. A mate of mine is from Stoke and a Stoke fan, he's a great lad normally, but he's a right dick when it comes to football and Stoke, he thinks they're a big club who's rightful place is the Premier League, it's not a wind up either. 😂