Refund

starwhiteboy

Youth Team
If I was a player, or DF i would genuinely refund all the fans who went to palace out of my own pocket!

Anyone agree?

Last edited:

Plungy White

Youth Team
If I was a palyer, or DF i would genuinely refund all the fans who went to palace out of my own pocket!

Anyone agree?

Why, when you bought your ticket you must have been pretty sure of what you were gonna be watching.

Very loyal of you and the others to go, but hey don't ask for your money back. I'll be going to Coventry hopefully, I don't expect a master class and don't expect a refund regardless of what happens.

alexdawson

Youth Team
Thats just the problem Plungy. At the moment you have no idea what you are going to get. If I didn't buy my season ticket I would feel cheated every other week at the moment.

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
If I was a palyer, or DF i would genuinely refund all the fans who went to palace out of my own pocket!

Anyone agree?

I've seen a lot worse than that and it was hardly unexpected. I'd much rather Carter kept his money for a deposit on a house a long way from Preston.

OP
starwhiteboy

starwhiteboy

Youth Team
It wont happen but I would genuinely feel harsh watching the fans leave back to preston knowing theyd paid me a little bit of my few thousand for a crap performance.

dodge_c

Reserve
It wont happen but I would genuinely feel harsh watching the fans leave back to preston knowing theyd paid me a little bit of my few thousand for a crap performance.

I don't honestly think they care. I'm pretty sure they treat the fans with contempt, only explanation for this seasons recent performances.

OP
starwhiteboy

starwhiteboy

Youth Team
I heard wallace is banned for a few games, but if he's have gone 1 more game he'd have had his yellows wiped clean?

Is there a chance he cant even be bothered playing?

H

Halli78

I'm just having a look at the small print on the last ticket I bought .....No, ive checked twice and cant see anything about a guaranteed 3 points.

OP
starwhiteboy

starwhiteboy

Youth Team
I'm just having a look at the small print on the last ticket I bought .....No, ive checked twice and cant see anything about a guaranteed 3 points.

Preston's very own Peter Kay?

You get my point, I don't understand why some people are so sarcastic and smarmy on here.

H

Halli78

Preston's very own Peter Kay?

You get my point, I don't understand why some people are so sarcastic and smarmy on here.

I dont understand why some people moan when they werent guaranteed jack shit :confused: and no my names not Peter.

carlins_leap

First Team
I've seen a lot worse than that and it was hardly unexpected. I'd much rather Carter kept his money for a deposit on a house a long way from Preston.

+1
I can only assume Fergie is insistng on playing him to either
a) put him in the shop window :eek:
b) highlight to the powers that be that we really are lumbered with some absolute shite...

OP
starwhiteboy

starwhiteboy

Youth Team
If i was player i'd have a bit of heart.. thats all i'm saying. i personally would give a hundred quid back to the people id let down, who travel hundreds of miles to watch me earn my money for naff all.
Maybe your a money grabber, a close friend of derek?

Arthur

Youth Team
A refund would be a nice gesture suggesting the players do give a shit.
Don't hold your breath.
I don't envy anyone who had to make the train journey back, a major feat in itself.