PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Remembering the North End Gentry - Tributes/Memories/Dedications

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
12705421_10153511285671359_2470059067264985655_n.png

The away match at Bolton Wanderers on Saturday 12th March has been selected as the date for this years annual Gentry day.

While we are all enjoying ourselves on the day it is right to remember what the North End Gentry is all about, which is remembering members of the North End community who are no longer with us.

Each year PNE-ONLINE are proud to have this special thread to enable forum users to post dedications, names, memories or stories of people you would wish to be remembered by the PNE supporters on Gentry Day.

Feel free to post as much or little detail as you like and everyone who will be donning their bowlers at Bolton will do so in their memory.

WE ARE THE GENTRY

[URL="http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?98427-Remembering-the-North-End-Gentry-Tributes-Memories-Dedications"[/URL]Gentry Day Discussion/Ticket Thread[/URL]​

Last edited:
Steve Goodwin sadly missed and we all still can't believe it, still think he's going to walk in pub,well Steve we will have a drink or two to you on gentry day thinking of you mate utw

Alan Heaton. Life time PNE fan with over 80 current grounds to his name when he sadly passed away late last year. Took me all over the country in my youth and a major reason i am a fan.
A very proud family man hugely missed by his wife and three children. RIP

Joe Marston..........the greatest centre half ever to pull the White shirt on.

On 29 November 2015, it was announced that Joe had died of natural causes after having been in frail health for a while

My Dad who passed away just over a year ago and to an old workmate Robert Fazackerley who suddenly passed away in November at the age of 51 - R.I.P.

To all North Enders who have passed away in the last 12 months - may they be looking down on the Macron Stadium on March 12th.....

Alan Heaton. Life time PNE fan with over 80 current grounds to his name when he sadly passed away late last year. Took me all over the country in my youth and a major reason i am a fan.

+1 taken way too quickly. RIP.

John Draper - North End Through And Through - RI P John I know you will be watching on March 12th.

And all deceased North Enders too many to name

Lost my great Uncle Jack this week 92, not a bad innings, but still, another Nobber on the Spion Kop in the
Sky. Joined the Marines when he was 15, saw more action than Trev's cheque book.. And that's saying something!!!

Good shout Big Dave, Fatha on full note is sadly missed. I'm anticipating a few tears. I'm pedalling over int bowler and dickie bow, feel free to join us. And drag Andy along too!

Another year passes so quickly. To my velvet weaving lancashire lass mum Mary Smith and her elder brother uncle Bob of Ribbleton and Brookfield. They started me on this journey that I cant get off RIP.