PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Retained List

Must have been blindfolded then because he’s been ineffective at wing back when played there (Bournemouth away expected.)

Plus he can’t defend.

2 assists in 45 games. What games did you watch?
You're having trouble with the concept of opinion.

Also you maybe haven't grasped the hint I was trying to give you, that I am absolutely not interested in your opinion on this topic.

So let me be a bit clearer - I am absolutely not interested in your opinion on this topic.

Must have been blindfolded then because he’s been ineffective at wing back when played there (Bournemouth away expected.)

Plus he can’t defend.

2 assists in 45 games. What games did you watch?

Have to agree with you here Ribby. I've never seen a player as positionally poor as Barky at RWB.

Plus he offered fuck all going forward in the games I saw him there.

Also you maybe haven't grasped the hint I was trying to give you, that I am absolutely not interested in your opinion on this topic.

So let me be a bit clearer - I am absolutely not interested in your opinion on this topic.

So you're just here to give your opinion, and fuck everyone else?

Maybe it’s you who is struggling with the concept of opinion. Because you keep on responding to an opinion you aren’t ‘interested’ in.

Now fuck off and put me on ignore like you do to every fucker else you miserable negative twat.

Maybe it’s you who is struggling with the concept of opinion. Because you keep on responding to an opinion you aren’t ‘interested’ in.

Now fuck off and put me on ignore like you do to every fucker else you miserable negative twat.
Good idea.

If @FTF could ask Peter Ridsdale next week if contract talks took place with Barky please that’d be smashing. If he says they did Barky is now free to respond if that is a complete and utter lie. If Ridsdale won’t be drawn on it as “it’s between the player and the club” then I’ll assume no talks took place. Case solved m’lord.

It is a weird concept to me to join a forum and then block anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Very odd.

It is a weird concept to me to join a forum and then block anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Very odd.
What about people who tell you to fuck off? Who beg you to ignore them?

Weird concept to expect people to put up with that, along with the tedious arse's utterly dull and uninteresting opinions.

I've missed you Thracia.

You remind me of that old bloke in my mum's care home. Well educated, pristinely dressed, totally eloquent. But off his rocker 🤣

I've missed you Thracia.

You remind me of that old bloke in my mum's care home. Well educated, pristinely dressed, totally eloquent. But off his rocker 🤣
Who has time to argue with someone about a player who has left the club, and whether he was better than some other prick who's still at the club but obviously needs replacing?

Yet these guys take it so seriously, like this is the most important discussion to be had by anyone anywhere.

Fuck's sake, it wasn't even interesting when both players still played for us.

How do you gently tell them to just go and bother someone who might actually care about their pet opinion?

I tried and failed I guess.

Who has time to argue with someone about a player who has left the club, and whether he was better than some other prick who's still at the club but obviously needs replacing?

Yet these guys take it so seriously, like this is the most important discussion to be had by anyone anywhere.

Fuck's sake, it wasn't even interesting when both players still played for us.

How do you gently tell them to just go and bother someone who might actually care about their pet opinion?

I tried and failed I guess.

No, you're spot on.

That's why, after 97 years, he admitted defeat. Resorted to shouting obscenities and weeing his pants in his wingback chair.

Weird concept to expect people to put up with that, along with the tedious arse's utterly dull and uninteresting opinions.

I just read it smile and move on to be honest. That said I don’t really swear at people on here. As I’ve said elsewhere I try to talk to people as I would in a pub. Best not to get too riled up about things.

I thought you had me on ignore after your strop yesterday so this is nice at least. Enjoy your Friday evening 😉

You won't s

You won't see this as you've blocked me. Not because I told you to fuck off but because I didn't agree with your opinion.

Anyway might as well go the whole hog so fuck off 🙃

I thought you had me on ignore after your strop yesterday so this is nice at least.
You still are. :) But the list is always under review.

You won't see this as you've blocked me. Not because I told you to fuck off but because I didn't agree with your opinion.

Anyway might as well go the whole hog so fuck off 🙃
You underestimate the power of the Ignore system - we can see whatever we like.

And just FYI, you're on Ignore because you're a troll. (y)

You still are. :) But the list is always under review.

You underestimate the power of the Ignore system - we can see whatever we like.

And just FYI, you're on Ignore because you're a troll. (y)
Well thats true as I dont use the ignore function, you see its a function for those who lack debating skills and have no real answers to any questions posed :)

As for trolling, I just looked back and can find only about 10 occasions ive engaged with you since 2004.

Unless, of course, you are somebody else.