Retro shirts

Pumba

Advisor to the Owner
Anyone know a good place for purchasing an old North End shirt with either the Garratts or Coloroll sponsors for a decent price?

There’s one available on eBay at the moment but it’s a whopping £84.99. Maybe that’s the going rate for ancient kits, I don’t know, but it’s way above my budget.

Toiletduck

Reserve
Anyone know a good place for purchasing an old North End shirt with either the Garratts or Coloroll sponsors for a decent price?

There’s one available on eBay at the moment but it’s a whopping £84.99. Maybe that’s the going rate for ancient kits, I don’t know, but it’s way above my budget.
I'd keep looking on ebay, got a few on there in the past. Don't buy from that guy who wants 85quid one will come up cheaper than that sooner or later.

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner

I bought a new Garretts one via the club shop 2 years ago.....their retro range...no idea if they still do but worth a try.

Deepdale roar

Forum Patron
Patron
Not retro but the real thing I think! wonder which lucky North Ender snapped up this wonderful bargain adidas shirt on ebay recently?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

JK

Forum Landlord
Staff member
Patron
A company online called the terrace do loads of clubs retro shirts and other memorabilia.

They have signed many officiall deals with clubs...

Sadly so far they have had no luck with just sport.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
A company online called the terrace do loads of clubs retro shirts and other memorabilia.

They have signed many officiall deals with clubs...

Sadly so far they have had no luck with just sport.
Do we know how long is left on the Just Sport deal? Got well annoyed when I saw the Luton Puma kit and then thought about us with our bloody training templates

okram

First Team
oh....just checked the back of my wardrobe and lo and behold a very nice condition PNE blue and yellow striped Coloroll shirt ...it must be ancient though because the label says medium ...don't think I'll get many offers at that size knowing the girth of your average footie fan

Toiletduck

Reserve
Puma kits are shite, worst than the Nike stuff we got now, best we could hope for is umbro, the rest is catalogue shit. Look at hulls shirt, it's like ours from the 90s but in their colours, ours would look great.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Without doubt
Everything else is just a bit naff
Except my original pontins shirt which when now worn makes me look ever so slightly like Dafyd from little Britain
In fact
Maybe the idea of sartorial elegance in sportswear for people other than when actually participating in sport should be banned