PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RIP another Lilywhite

So sorry to here that. Peter taught me Physics at the Catholic College. A fine teacher and a fine man.
RIP.

Dear me... We are having a really bad month of losing friends and loved ones. Another member of the gentry season ticket holders.... Rip fella

Dear me... We are having a really bad month of losing friends and loved ones. Another member of the gentry season ticket holders.... Rip fella
Indeed , there is a bad run of people dying…. I have heard of 3 people who worked at BAE Systems in the last week who have all died - all under the age of 57 years old !

RIP Peter… sounds a really nice fella.

Peter Harwood -- great guy, always helpful. I remember he blew up a flask in a chemistry experiment - mixed acid with sugar, I think.

Didn't hide the mistake, I think he was proud of it!