PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RIP, "The," James bond.

The only JB i didnt like was that one that he did was it Never say Never Again?
He was classic bond in the rest though.
He was good in outland and highlander and the untouchables too.. Great voice as well. Rip 007....thanks for the Saturday matinee bond films....

The only JB i didnt like was that one that he did was it Never say Never Again?
He was classic bond in the rest though.
He was good in outland and highlander and the untouchables too.. Great voice as well. Rip 007....thanks for the Saturday matinee bond films....
Got an Oscar for The Untouchables. Said he was grateful to receive it but would rather have won the US Open. Snared a Hole in One two years ago at the age of 88!!!

Credit to Liverpool. They've just played the James Bond theme tune at Anfield on Radio 5 Live at the haf time break. Lovely. Brought a tear to my eye.

Crap fact but the only Bond Film where he didn't wear a syrup was Dr No.

Think I'll stick one of the Connery 6 on in a bit while I knock up a Sunday roast. Pretty much my perfect Sunday

Crap fact but the only Bond Film where he didn't wear a syrup was Dr No.

Think I'll stick one of the Connery 6 on in a bit while I knock up a Sunday roast. Pretty much my perfect Sunday

Is that a football shirt 😉

Is that a football shirt 😉
Funny you should say that but in other crap fact news Sean was scouted at some Scottish none league club when he was 23 by Matt Busby. He took the view as a 23 year old that his footy career would probably be over by 30ish so decided to concentrate on acting

If you want crap facts I'm full of 'em

I always wanted this line in a Bond movie, as a hot young Tottie pours a Vodka-Martini for Bond..
'I believe you like it shaken, Mr Bond?'
Well, yes, but let's just have a drink first, shall we, Darling.?'
Fav Bond Girl? For me Onatopp from Goldeneye.

Best Bond Villain? Has to be Oddjob.