PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rovers (a)

A lot of non League Clubs Charge between £15 and £25 these days. Attendances at Non League is because No Stewards, no police and a good chance of a good old fashioned Fist fight. Football is Shocking, Referee's could give a Fuck, what else is there to do, pick a fight with the Prick in the corner thats just eaten the last Stale Burger.
Utter dog shit.

Repeat after me “nearly all football fans do not go to games to have a fight”.

Utter dog shit.

Repeat after me “nearly all football fans do not go to games to have a fight”.
No, I go See a few non league sides here in Essex and Kent. Apart from Southend Utd with no Trouble, There has been incidents at all the others. The last one I went to Bowers and Pitsea, Paul Hayes is there (ex PNE, now director of football) Both teams and officials got into a punch up, spills into the crowd of about 100. I just sat and watch with a little snigger. Challenge was nasty, but Referee gave the Freekick the other way and the Yellow, all hell broke loose. No Stewards so it was left to fizzle out. No cards for the fight, I think the Ref bottled it. So my experience. there is more trouble at Non League games. Southend still has Stewards, the most you get is a crowd surge and argument. But they have to get up and past people. To much effort, hence no issues.

No, I go See a few non league sides here in Essex and Kent. Apart from Southend Utd with no Trouble, There has been incidents at all the others. The last one I went to Bowers and Pitsea, Paul Hayes is there (ex PNE, now director of football) Both teams and officials got into a punch up, spills into the crowd of about 100. I just sat and watch with a little snigger. Challenge was nasty, but Referee gave the Freekick the other way and the Yellow, all hell broke loose. No Stewards so it was left to fizzle out. No cards for the fight, I think the Ref bottled it. So my experience. there is more trouble at Non League games. Southend still has Stewards, the most you get is a crowd surge and argument. But they have to get up and past people. To much effort, hence no issues.
So an on field incident at a non league game means that attendances are increasing because fans have a better chance of getting in a punch up?

So an on field incident at a non league game means that attendances are increasing because fans have a better chance of getting in a punch up?
No that was 1 Incident. an example of how things can turn at a non league game. But that would not happen at a Football league club due to Stewards and police. And no one said crowds are increasing, but I did say thats why Some attend the games.

Not made my mind up yet the odds are stacking up, on tv, daft time, parking bloody shite, traffic will be shite, always pisses down bloody soaked last time, element of moronic drugged up, almost juvenile pne fans, two similar sides but they have the match winner Brereton Diaz!!!
Yes fuck it enough reasons there to turn up and support the lads !!!!

I can understand how you and your social crowd would never entertain such a thing but you're not a coked up 21 year old wearing a stone Island jacket. Seen as though that crowd will be out in force for both sets of fans at Ewood - the probability of them travelling over to Blackpool whilst there's a game taking place where there's two more sets of like-minded individuals in town is high. Hence the police are making sure that they've got more officers than usual available.
Sorry as I didn't realise that you're ITK.

Well, it's expensive, too early, cold, and we are poor at scoring goals. Also, Alex Neil isn't our derby expert anymore, and xmas is round the corner. That said, we will take 4k.

That's quite negative for you Bogie.

You need to be drinking more of the clubs turmeric shots.

1200 - Plastics v Nobbers.

1500 - WC QF Teams to be decided.

1900 - England v France.

2130 - Josh Warrington v Alberto Lopez (IBF World Featherweight Championship).

A nice Saturday of live sport via my TV.
The upcoming day is giving me flashbacks to December 8th 2007.

Nobbers 0 - 1 Blackpool
Mayweather beats Hatton

Horrendous day all round, let's hope it's better this time.

The upcoming day is giving me flashbacks to December 8th 2007.

Nobbers 0 - 1 Blackpool
Mayweather beats Hatton

Horrendous day all round, let's hope it's better this time.
I watched both.

Horrendous downpour before and after the game, drenched doesn't even come close to describing the toxicity of that downpour.

Be interested to know how many we have sold.

I suspect many will be like myself, in a state of World Cup Fever and forgetting we got back to league action as soon as next week.

So by usual standards I left it late getting 3 x yesterday, perhaps others will leave it late too and we'll see a surge this week.

Be interested to know how many we have sold.

I suspect many will be like myself, in a state of World Cup Fever and forgetting we got back to league action as soon as next week.

So by usual standards I left it late getting 3 x yesterday, perhaps others will leave it late too and we'll see a surge this week.

We had shifted just shy of 3k on Friday. I imagine we will shift a few more this week but I don't think it will be anywhere near a sell out.