PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rovers on Sky 1

Minty pne

Patron
Anyone been watching this? Surprised Sue Johnston and Craig Cash put themselves in it.

Don't find it funny myself.

I reckon Bhagwan likes it.

Any comedy show that runs on Sky 1 is likely to be shit and it is but I don't get to hear many Northern accents during the day so I've stuck with it.

A mention for Bamber Bridge FC tonight, to go with Clitheroe earlier in the series.

I've watched 4 so far. Agree its absolute shite. But I have to force myself to see it out. I have to have 5 stellas before each episode.

I don't mind it... I like the guy with the beard who has a very strong east lancashire accent....

And then there is big Mands ....

She came out with a classic line the other night " I need to go home and lay some cable " which got me reaching for Google !