PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rugby this weekend

With Scotland being on at 2.15, that’ll mean starting with the bottle of Bowmore, switching to Lakes gin when England are on and winding down with a few Guinness later.
Awesome. I'll enjoy reading your slurred speech and general gibberish tonight 🥳

Squeaky bum 2nd half in progress. As is stands England win the 6 nations unless Ireland can turn this around against France

England win the 6 nations.

"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Cool, didn't think anyone was listening."
"Don't worry, I'm listening."
"Cheers mate."

Wasn’t quite the day it could have been but it’s good for the tournament that the French are challenging again.

6N without crowds is like fish without chips.....

Still, once the rugby and the cricket tour of India is done, we should be getting close to much better times.

just catching up with todays rugby, surely its time to introduce relegation from the 6 nations or remove Italy and revert to the 5 nations, what exactly do Italy bring to the tournament other than a day out in Rome, which cant even happen at the moment?

just catching up with todays rugby, surely its time to introduce relegation from the 6 nations or remove Italy and revert to the 5 nations, what exactly do Italy bring to the tournament other than a day out in Rome, which cant even happen at the moment?
If you have relegation, then surely you need promotion and which other European nation is remotely close to being good enough to play in that competition?
I agree that the alternative is to revert back to the Five Nations tournament.
Have Italy ever won a game since their inauguration?

That first try isn’t just controversial it’s borderline conspiracy theory. Biggar asks him to tell him when time is back on, and the ref nods at him and blows the whistle! Absolute shambles!