PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rugby this weekend

Not a chance Wales deserved a Grand Slam.

It was an awful day with England cricket and rugby, another shambolic North End display, the Lashers winning, the plastics getting a draw at Norwich and Rotherham & Sheff Wed both winning.

That last minute French try put a smile on my face at the end of a very, very trying day 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Small victories and all that......
grrrrrr. :p

Unbelievable rugby match tonight. One of the best I’ve seen. France were ignited by getting a red card - they were awesome for the last 20 minutes- and what a last 4 minutes.

Gutted. A North End loss will always be the biggest thing for me - but England’s cricket loss, the England rugby loss and now this. Not been a good day!

Frankly Im agnostic when England lose at rugby. They tend to be overhyped and flatter to deceive. We're the Grahame Hick of rugby, flat track bullies. When the chips are down we tend to fail. The game last night was exhilarating and attacking play superb.

Frankly Im agnostic when England lose at rugby. They tend to be overhyped and flatter to deceive. We're the Grahame Hick of rugby, flat track bullies. When the chips are down we tend to fail. The game last night was exhilarating and attacking play superb.
It was a great game to watch last night. I fear England have failed to progress in the last 12-18 months and we're being left behind. Eddie Jones has got to go for me.

France have been very good to watch all tournament and I have to say Scotland looked excellent when they deservedly beat England.

Another absolutely cracking 6-Nations game.

what the hell the French guy was doing when the regained possession with 82 mins on the clock- about 8m from his own line - just needed to kick it out to win the match- but fancied his team might battle their way up to the other end to achieve a meaningless bonus point try? Madness!

Another absolutely cracking 6-Nations game.

what the hell the French guy was doing when the regained possession with 82 mins on the clock- about 8m from his own line - just needed to kick it out to win the match- but fancied his team might battle their way up to the other end to achieve a meaningless bonus point try? Madness!

In rugby terms, Dulin succumbed to being French.

Great effort by the Scots tonight. They tend to up their game when it doesn’t really matter.

Racially stereotyping at rugby is still OK, right?

The sofa beckons.

North End, Exeter v Leinster, Northampton v Ulster and a large pizza to come.

A day on the ale in Northampton would probably have trumped it, but it’s a reasonably close second.

Cracking day of NH v SH rugby today.

Scotland v the Springboks
Ireland v the ABs
England v the Wallabies
Quality rugby today. The Fields of Athenry ringing around the Aviva at full volume, then those yellowy / orange shirts from down-under getting beat by England for the 8th time in a row.

It’s hard to feel sorry for Leinster cos a lot of their fans are on the arrogant side.

Very much enjoyed seeing Ulster beat them home and away this season!

However, it’s truly agonising watching your team trying to defend their line for the last ten minutes.

Ireland currently 22-32 up away to NZ.

An historic 1st ever away Series Win v NZ awaits them, tantalisingly close now!

The All Blacks might soon be re-named The All Faded Blacks.

Ireland had won 4 of the previous 7 meetings!...