PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RWB we need to sign

Michael Ebiowei being made available on loan from Palace.

I know he’s a right winger, can he play right wing back?

Serious talent either way.

He's left-footed so probably wouldn't be effective there. If we played with a front three though I'd love for that to happen.

We might be a hard sell for a top Prem youngster on loan because we definitely can't guarantee he plays every game. Potts is bang in form.
I thought the same. More likely to be able to lure and older head who we don’t need to guarantee game time.

Conor Bradley.

Had a peruse of a couple of the Bolton forums to see if I could find anything about him.

General concensus is he’s fairly quick with one saying he’s probably one of their quickest players over 40/50 yards. They seem to have question marks over him defensively. Particularly in a flat 4, which they played in the cup against Barnsley. Though the way they set up left both their full backs exposed, apparently. They seem fairly happy with him going forward.

Had a peruse of a couple of the Bolton forums to see if I could find anything about him.

General concensus is he’s fairly quick with one saying he’s probably one of their quickest players over 40/50 yards. They seem to have question marks over him defensively. Particularly in a flat 4, which they played in the cup against Barnsley. Though the way they set up left both their full backs exposed, apparently. They seem fairly happy with him going forward.
I've been told similar, very much an attacking option. The type of player we need to give us a bit more impetus in home games.

As long as they are ours, young and able to develop them.

Need to get back to habit of playing young and hungry cast-offs from Premier League sides and in Central Europe. Lots of opportunities out there to get players in.

Knowing us we won't sign one as a perm or a loan. Please prove me wrong :)

Need to get back to habit of playing young and hungry cast-offs from Premier League sides and in Central Europe. Lots of opportunities out there to get players in.

Bradley would only be a loan, Liverpool definitely see him as a future first team option.

Getting work permits for players from Europe is not as easy as it once was.