Sad news

BAJPNE

Reserve
Awful news coming out today that Penwortham born PNE fan Sam Pegram (25) was onboard the when the Ethiopian Airways plane crashed yesterday. He was working helping refugees in Jordan previously.

Thoughts are with Sam’s family during this devastating time.

RIP Sam.

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
Very sad and so young with all his life in front of him. Got to feel for his family and friends who are in our thoughts and prayers.
RIP Sam

pneveg

First Team
Rip Sam, Just seen this on BBC Northwest News ( they are showing a picture with him wearing a red and white scarfe)

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
This is tragic news.

My thoughts are with all of his family and friends at this sad time.

I’m sure he will be in everyone’s thoughts on Gentry Day.

Last edited:

Keeper1

Reserve
Sad news. Sam must have made a positive difference to the lives of many people and their families. Perhaps a small comfort to his family and friends. RIP

royribble

Forum Patron
Patron
So sorry to hear this. RIP Sam and thoughts/prayers for the family. Don't know them but can just imagine what they're going through.

NORTHENDRTOPS

Forum Patron
Patron
Very sad news indeed, to be taken at such a young age and with his whole life before him, seems he was a good lad by all accounts, who was doing good for others. RIP young man sincere condolences to his family

Ando60

Manager
Sounds like he was a really good egg ( Phil eldest daughter was a friend of his )....

Far too young to be taken from this world !

RIP Sam...

Garden Gnome

Reserve
I taught him, briefly several years ago. It is rare that individual pupils stay in your memory. He did, as did his class, but he stood out for his intelligence and personality. A real, genuine pleasure to teach and a sad loss.
His family must be in pieces, my condolences to them. They can be so proud of Sam.

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
Horrible that one so kind and good is taken also young. My thoughts to his loved ones x