PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sad news

BAJPNE

Awful news coming out today that Penwortham born PNE fan Sam Pegram (25) was onboard the when the Ethiopian Airways plane crashed yesterday. He was working helping refugees in Jordan previously.

Thoughts are with Sam’s family during this devastating time.

RIP Sam.

Very sad and so young with all his life in front of him. Got to feel for his family and friends who are in our thoughts and prayers.
RIP Sam

Rip Sam, Just seen this on BBC Northwest News ( they are showing a picture with him wearing a red and white scarfe)

This is tragic news.

My thoughts are with all of his family and friends at this sad time.

I’m sure he will be in everyone’s thoughts on Gentry Day.

Last edited:
Sad news. Sam must have made a positive difference to the lives of many people and their families. Perhaps a small comfort to his family and friends. RIP

Sounds like he was a really good egg ( Phil eldest daughter was a friend of his )....

Far too young to be taken from this world !

RIP Sam...

I taught him, briefly several years ago. It is rare that individual pupils stay in your memory. He did, as did his class, but he stood out for his intelligence and personality. A real, genuine pleasure to teach and a sad loss.
His family must be in pieces, my condolences to them. They can be so proud of Sam.