Scum Blackpool

leftbackdarton

First Team
Regardless of his illness, Lenny Johnrose needs to be released from radio duties. Absolute shocking he is allowed to spout his shite on a professional radio outfit. His comments belong in the stand or on PNE Online.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
That comment about Johnrose is disgusting beyond belief.

LBD I honestly thought you were bigger than your response indicates.

leftbackdarton

First Team
So just because he is ill, he should be allowed to say what he wants? I wouldn't wish that illness on my worst enemy but we are talking about what Lenny has said not about his illness. I am sure Lenny himself wouldn't want people to stop treating him a like a normal human being?

Absolutely gobsmacked you find my post disgusting. Political correctness has gone to people's heads.

leftbackdarton

First Team
Just realised that you might have been talking about that reply on avftt as beijg disgusting. In which case yes it is disgusting.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Just realised that you might have been talking about that reply on avftt as beijg disgusting. In which case yes it is disgusting.
yes it was the comment i was refering to.

Just because someone makes a comment about your club that you dont like is not reason for his removal from commenting on the radio.

His illness is of no relevance.

Pnemad1234

Youth Team
He is a guy with limited time left to live, probably has a wife and kids he is going to leave behind and you want him to be sacked for a trivial comment ? He is probably trying to earn something to leave behind for them. You'd be praising him if it was a former Blackpool player slating Preston. Give the guy a break FFS.

leftbackdarton

First Team
I get that but it was disrespectful to fans that have been sued by Oyston.

I am basing this simply on what he said. I'm the bigger picture, yes it's absolutely tragic and you feel so sorry for his kids.

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron

I am basing this simply on what he said.
It does. It was unprofessional and something not fit for the BBC.
You lot are a load of hypocrits. If that was unprofessional then why wasnt the dig at us when we were last relegated made on CountDown by the Director or whoever it was and your one of your Blackpool supporting mates? You thought that what he did was great, a real laugh but as soon as someone says something on the local radio that you lot don't like then the tears start to flow and it's all wrong, at least it wasn't a national radio station.

You lot also thought it was great when the plane flew over Deepdale trailing that message, what a laugh you all had then and who paid for that?

As for thinking it unfair if you get 12 points deducted when you go into administration, get real, you lot are not a special case. Well you "boycotters" are special cases who don't seem to live in the real world not being able to see what damage you have done.

You lot of cry babies are just a load of Snowflakes and get what you deserve.

leftbackdarton

First Team
You aren't seriously comparing a plane fly over to something being said on the radio? Countdown was cryptic but half understand that one.

Can you imagine Gary Linekar on MOTD saying 'wouldn't it be funny if Coventry didn't find a home next season'. He is a Leicester fan and Coventry are their rivals so why not? Just wouldn't happen would it as it would cause outrage.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron

I am basing this simply on what he said. I'm the bigger picture, yes it's absolutely tragic and you feel so sorry for his kids.
I think fans would rather be sued £5k, £20k than be told they are about to die. You can always get money again, you cannot get your life again when you're brown bread.

For the record, my GF is friends with and works for one of those sued. Yes, I am clued up cha.

The bit I highlighted is disrespectful. Money more important than life? Ok LBD... only a Tory would think such a thing...

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
I think fans would rather be sued £5k, £20k than be told they are about to die. You can always get money again, you cannot get your life again when you're brown bread.

For the record, my GF is friends with and works for one of those sued. Yes, I am clued up cha.

The bit I highlighted is disrespectful. Money more important than life? Ok LBD... only a Tory would think such a thing...
Preach it bro :)

Quietly moves back into the news section.

leftbackdarton

First Team

Blimey, you lot really are the masters of twisting things. Where have I said money is more important than life?

If people can't criticise what he says on the radio, then he shouldn't be on it in the first place? It doesn't matter who it was - they would have faced the same criticism. I am sure Johnson would prefer to still live out his days being treated as a human being rather than everyone ignoring him in case he got offended.

The comments were a disgrace in context of them being aired on Radio Lancashire. It's something Nobber or Crazy would say on here!

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Criticisms fine, my friend, the desire for a dying man to be kicked out of his job moves this into another dimension, Im afraid.

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
You aren't seriously comparing a plane fly over to something being said on the radio?
Was it on national radio or local radio? You lot are hypocrits!
Countdown was cryptic but half understand that one.
Only 'half understand'? Tell me what is the difference apart from Countdown being on national TV?

Can you imagine Gary Linekar on MOTD saying 'wouldn't it be funny if Coventry didn't find a home next season'. He is a Leicester fan and Coventry are their rivals so why not? Just wouldn't happen would it as it would cause outrage.
Can I imagine Gary Linekar on MOTD poking fun at Preston North End being relegated? No I cannot. However, could I imagine an ex Blackpool player poking fun at Preston North End being relegated on local radio? Yes I could, could you?

Worthington

Manager
Absolutely gobsmacked you find my post disgusting. Political correctness has gone to people's heads.
Their pathetic boycott didn't work getting a rapist out of their club, so now they turn their attentions to a seriously ill man who has done nothing more than state his opinion. And yet according to LBD in this very thread "political corectness has gone to peoples heads." Hmmmmmmmmm.

Nice One.