PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Scum Blackpool

Nope.Not been on here in years or AVFTT for that matter...apart from when Arndale died last year. I've found other things to do on Saturday's these days that are cheaper, often more enjoyable and I don't get upset about! ?. However, I'll be going to BR on Saturday, along with a few thousand other Oyston stay aways as a show of support. Can't see it being a regular thing though! Much of the passion's died...I'm getting old. ?
Will you be going on George’s open top bus from the number 10 ale house?

Both Blackpool and Blackburn have seceded from Lancashire County Council control but still expect our police and other emergency services to be there whenever the need them.

Both Blackpool and Blackburn have seceded from Lancashire County Council control but still expect our police and other emergency services to be there whenever the need them.
In fairness they buy in those services.

Seems to me like folks on both sides are getting hot under the collar about nowt really. He's ex PNE as is that tit Lawrenson, so I wouldn't expect anything else. Do Johnrose's comments upset me?...no not really, he's just like a fan of either club now and that's how most of the respective club's fans would react.
I don't go to football anymore, but I still dislike Preston...the town(and it is a town, certainly not a city Lol!), the football club, the stupid feckin accent, which I can tell a mile off...nearly everything about the place really...apart from the Guild Wheel and the bit alongside the Ribble and Avenham.
However, last year a fellow cyclist from a cycling body I belong to died of cancer and his funeral was in Preston. I rode along on my bike and went to the funeral, which was attended by cyclists, motorcyclists and some weird drum beating musical lot. I'd never met the guy, but he seemed a decent sort. At the funeral it also came out that he was a massive PNE fan, along with his daughter. Then at the end she was stood outside the Chapel thanking people for coming and asking them if they wanted to come to the meal for her dad at Preston North End football club. She asked me as we shook hands and I replied that being from Blackpool and a one time Seasider I didn't think I could. She smiled and said 'no maybe not!'. I wasn't being disrespectful it's just the way it is. We parted and I rode home to the seaside.. ?

Wise lady at least she was polite in letting you know that you where not welcome 'really' .... Respect for showing up though fella.

As a matter of interest I guess that you don't live in that top ten rated shit hole know as Blackpool ?

Seriously? Can we not ban all Blackpool fans from this site & avoid discussing them any more?. They are no longer relevant to us & the whole subject is boring and was done to death years ago. We hardly ever discuss other clubs in the same bracket as them... Rochdale, Oldham , Stanley, Southport etc. so why waste our time on them ?

How am I twisting this comment?

"We hardly ever discuss other clubs in the same bracket as them... Rochdale, Oldham , Stanley, Southport etc "

It’s all harmony in Lasher land, loads of threats against their own supporters!

Here’s a few pleasant quotes:

If they gloat/rowdy about their betrayal, then I fully support giving them a slap.

If a mushroom decided to tell others it was their attending that removed the scum , then they may end up with a visit from Mr Punch.

The mushrooms will unfortunately fade into the background and most if they have any sense will never bring up their years of treachery. I just wish we could tattoo their faces so we knew if we had the misfortune to encounter one.

They are scum of the fucking earth and I’d be careful what you say on Saturday. There will be thousands of people extremely pissed of with the fans that carried on going and it won’t take much for it all to kick off. A bad result might start it.

You’d make a damn good politician the way you twist what people say to suit your agenda. You obviously had lessons from Diane Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn.
Careful Katie, you'll upset all those political junkies on here with comments like that.

Careful Katie, you'll upset all those political junkies on here with comments like that.
At least we’re only political junkies, your town is renowned for being smackhead central.

Nope.Not been on here in years or AVFTT for that matter...apart from when Arndale died last year. I've found other things to do on Saturday's these days that are cheaper, often more enjoyable and I don't get upset about! ?. However, I'll be going to BR on Saturday, along with a few thousand other Oyston stay aways as a show of support. Can't see it being a regular thing though! Much of the passion's died...I'm getting old. ?
Shame Sats, I always found you to be the best visiting fan to come on the forum......

I am very much like you - I was a regular attender at Deepdale for 44 years but then 6 years ago I found better things to do on a Saturday ...

I still love Preston and Hate Blackpool , but I just don't really go on matches anymore apart from maybe 2 or 3 a season !!

Take care !