Scumbags Rock Up Again

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
I liked playtime fontayne the bank manager, finbar saunders and his double entendres, fru t bunn the masterbaker, raffles the gentleman thug.

europne

Forum Patron
Patron
I only just found out it’s Appleby horse fair this weekend (normally it’s June but Covid delay etc), so I guess that’s why they met up at Preston on the way.

Weather going to be awful this weekend, couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch 😂😂😂😂😂

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
I only just found out it’s Appleby horse fair this weekend (normally it’s June but Covid delay etc), so I guess that’s why they met up at Preston on the way.

Weather going to be awful this weekend, couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch 😂😂😂😂😂
It won't bother them.
They'll have a tear up on the car park come rain or shine.
They're well 'ard.

Alibongo78

Youth Team
Had run ins over the years never pretty
Shite BREEDS SHITE
They are a horrible shower and will do what they want and always will!
Horrible to deal with horrible to live with
Thieves and liars 90%

I remember playtime Fontaine would often ask other bank clerks (grown men) if they wanted a fight 'after bank.'
Had a Area Manager like that , he once said I'd love to have someone in on a disciplinary , bait him and if he punched me and knocked me out , I'd be on the floor pointing up saying you're sacked .

A old driver said I've never heard anything so childish in my life . I couldn't agree more ! .

Amateur psychiatric hospital , narcissists , openly hostile and vindictive .

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
Anyway, just nipped round.

But this being Penwortham, they're a higher class of travelling folk. We sat outside one of their Winnebagos, shared a drop of Chablis, and discussed Nietzsche.

Lovely people.