PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sea of blue & white starting Saturday.

@JK is the pne 300 club “ banner your handy work bud ? Walk down to the front of the Ip and have a glance up next home game 👌👌 not finished it yet but it will be done for next home match 👍

@JK is the pne 300 club “ banner your handy work bud ? Walk down to the front of the Ip and have a glance up next home game 👌👌 not finished it yet but it will be done for next home match 👍

Yeah.

I am intrigued. 🤔

I assume from these two posts that yes NES appear to have given up (also the fact @pnegsd laughed at my post).

How many members are there in the group?

I don't want to be to critical as it must be slightly demoralising when fans won't engage but that is why you create a group. So everyone in that group takes part and tries to drag everyone else along with them.

Have PSC offered to help? Are any of their members involved.

Surely this has to be a collaborative thing?

I don't underatand why we are not seeing more of the Giant Wavers? Surely there is enough people to rustle up for that. I was already to wave one last week on the kop but found there was no flags at all on there.

You need to keep going with this. For it fall back onto @JK alone would be a dam shame.
Only just read this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Keep going ? We haven’t stopped bud ! In fact we are only just finding our feet , not read the whole thread so sorry if it’s been said but , we have a nice little core of people putting time and effort in for the NES project now , Mike has been flat out ( and jk ) but we have a core now and we are making progress .

But I tell you what , we are getting verbal flak on match days for banging drums and waving flags for two minutes 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

People say they want atmosphere but Iam not sure they do at times.

@pnegsd are you able to post that last video of the town end when all the big wavers were out ???

Ps anyone wanting in to our secret little core just drop us a message , we’re all inclusive 😉

I think the long Proud Preston flag should be alongside the Gentry flag on Invincibles stand, I also think the collection of 300 club flag things look like hung out washing in a back alley

We put the 300 club banner up there as it it suits having banners across.

The Gentry one looks great.

Believe NES put the others up there, they are playing about with different things. During the world club break everyone will reflect on what's been done so far and what can be done to improve things.

It's not ideal and hopefully we will find out any plans the club have for that area in our meeting.

Believe NES put the others up there, they are playing about with different things. During the world club break everyone will reflect on what's been done so far and what can be done to improve things.

It's not ideal and hopefully we will find out any plans the club have for that area in our meeting.

If you or NES need a hand with anything one weekend I’ll be happy to help just send me a message JK.

Can't help but notice that there is no Sir Tom Finney or Alan Kelly shirt flags

Can't help but notice that there is no Sir Tom Finney or Alan Kelly shirt flags

There is a flag on the Town End which lists the full list of 300 club members including Sir Tom and Alan Kelly.

The shirts are only for players of the "modern" era.