Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update 22/09(Page 97)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Here's the bit in the Ts+Cs. Question is, is that always in the Ts+Cs and to what extent is it policed?

10. The season card is for the personal use of the named card holder only and is strictly non-transferable. The sale of a season card is strictly forbidden.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Here's the bit in the Ts+Cs. Question is, is that always in the Ts+Cs and to what extent is it policed?

10. The season card is for the personal use of the named card holder only and is strictly non-transferable. The sale of a season card is strictly forbidden.
Yeah standard that. Id imagine they are going to be tighter on it this season though

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron

My name is jcfartpants and this is my dad jcfartpants snr

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Yeah standard that. Id imagine they are going to be tighter on it this season though
I mean you'd think so wouldn't you? But seeing as we would be paying over the odds as he would be senior citizen then they're quids in and might let us get away with it.

taxipete1

Manager
You talk like the fans owe Trevor’s business or the club something. They don’t. It’s about pride in the shirt, if Mr Hemmings makes us feel part of and proud of the club the fans will give it back In abundance. If the selling point is make do, pay up and don’t complain then sorry, like everything in life you reap what you sow. Oh and no one cries like babies, they act like responsible adults and save their money the way the owner does, he doesn’t have the monopoly on that too. QUOTE

The football club does not enable the owner to save money in any way, shape or form. Quite the opposite is true, your argument is that he doesn't throw as much down the drain as you'd like him to.
On the PR side we agree, it leaves a lot to be desired to say the least. Dare I say it was better under Derek Shaw.

taxipete1

Manager
You talk like the fans owe Trevor’s business or the club something. They don’t. It’s about pride in the shirt, if Mr Hemmings makes us feel part of and proud of the club the fans will give it back In abundance. If the selling point is make do, pay up and don’t complain then sorry, like everything in life you reap what you sow. Oh and no one cries like babies, they act like responsible adults and save their money the way the owner does, he doesn’t have the monopoly on that too.
The football club does not enable the owner to save money in any way, shape or form. Quite the opposite is true, your argument is that he doesn't throw as much down the drain as you'd like him to.
On the PR side we agree, it leaves a lot to be desired to say the least. Dare I say it was better under Derek Shaw.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
What? I meant TH saves his money by not buying a striker. What has Derek Shaw got to do with anything?

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
An indication of 'fan quality', imagine our lot if Hemmings had treated our club like Boltons string of owners had treated theirs. Can only imagine the 'bed wetting' by some on ere. When are we moving into Boltons training ground anyone?
The record is stuck again.

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Getting lots of mentions on other posts and quite a few likes, I think you lot might be coming round
That's your 20 mates you've persuaded to sign up for the forum even though pretty much everyone on here isn't worth bothering with according to you.

northendlondon

Forum Patron
Patron
I don’t think they’d actually care about two of you sharing a season card... what they want to stop is people selling games they can’t attend onto their mates who would usually buy a ticket (hence why they used to change the game numbers randomly when we had tear our slips).

The club haven’t historically even noticed when I’ve gone in on my dad’s pensioner card and he’s used mine by mistake, so the chances of them IDing you is very slim!

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
I mean you'd think so wouldn't you? But seeing as we would be paying over the odds as he would be senior citizen then they're quids in and might let us get away with it.
If you both want to use the same adult ticket they're unlikely to find out, however the light on the turnstiles turns a different colour for concession tickets so if you used a seniors ticket but you tried to walk in then you could and should be stopped.

However in the Ts and Cs, and it's always been there, the tickets are non-transferable.