PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've no idea what is going on, Got an email at lunch time thanking me for renewing my ticket, got another at16-30 telling me i'd cancelled my order ???
Got another at 17-41giving me the code to watch swansea game on ifollow. Gonna try and ring them in the morning. Any one else had a similar situation ?

was surprised today a mate went down and purchased all our tickets, considering season tickets only went on sale today for season ticket holders there was hardly any left in the kelly if we wanted to sit together, we had to move to the shankly to get a seat in the middle upper areas

was surprised today a mate went down and purchased all our tickets, considering season tickets only went on sale today for season ticket holders there was hardly any left in the kelly if we wanted to sit together, we had to move to the shankly to get a seat in the middle upper areas
How many mates are in your bubble?

Got to say all 20 of us have been having a bit of a chuckle at all the 'Citizen Smiths' on ere and all the 'Power to the People' bollocks and a few soothing words from Ridsdale and you fold without a whimper. Now I'm hearing the same bunch celebrating getting through on the phone and purchasing those dastardly season tickets whilst tails are firmly between legs. Good job you weren't Miners during the strike, you'd have been carrying Thatcher aloft on your shoulders after the first week. I've seen more backbone in Jellied eels.
I'll bite.

Not renewed for the 1st time since 1981.

Will renew next season if everything is back as it should be. Until then...

From a mate who’s a QPR fan:

‘Good bit of PR from Rangers today, refund if wanted and free access to the live streams this season to ST holders‘

Perfect example of what we should have done.
Just take a look at Raefils Post in Preston Lock down pending and the recent figures for positive tests in Preston, one of the highest in England and the concerns of our local council.
Add to that on the news tonight the likelyhood of even more stringent lockdown regulations being brought in overnight by the Government limiting social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people and this being enforced by the Police with large fines.
I think the chances of football returning in October to Deepdale becomes less and less likely,
Yet there is no such refund in place for supporters who have purchased season tickets or free live streams, just hear say that there is a possibility that season ticket holders might receive some reduction on a season ticket for next season. 🤔