PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No away fans for the forseeable then with home fans on the Kop.

Not sure how all this will pan out as there's nothing specific on capacity just yet, but I suspect anyone that wasn't a season ticket holder last season has no chance of getting on a game for the forseeable future.

Prices staying the same too. Bit odd given no games till at least October, yet sticking with the very dodgy IFollow. Thought there might be a slight discount

Well, we got the Kop back.

Club need to market well IMO hopefully starting with a statement signing or contract extension. Threat of substitutes isn't really an issue but the club need to provide some extra reason to go in this current situation. I really hope they get it right.

This bit has put me off.

All four Deepdale stands will be open to supporters, however, you will not be able to choose your seat. You will be able to indicate your favoured stand and block, but these cannot be guaranteed due to the need to observe government social distancing regulations.

And they want £400 off me for potentially a shit seat (I stand on Row 38) with none of my mates anywhere near me.

That £400 is probably staying in my pocket.

Is a support bubble still classed as 6 people from different households? Obviously providing Preston lockdown rules are relaxed by then

Very difficult for North End to plan for Season Cards but I'd like to praise them for allowing Ambassadors to buy season cards for family members who are loyal but missed that year.

Also we've got the Kop back.

That said not sure how the "no refunds" can apply, what happens if there is a further lock down with about 3/4 of the season to go?

Last edited:
Checkout the small print 1st ppl, clearly states no refunds due to any cancellation of any games due to Covid so a risk of losing all our money if a second god forbid spike happens be safe everyone, which if any further local lockdowns happen means no games and no refunds also 😢😢

I’m an ambassador and in the £535 bracket for a ST.
I won’t be able to make a fair few matches and had decided for a few other reasons to pick my games this season.
However, just to show Trev that I’m committed to the cause I will buy if he lands our target striker.

I'm not seeing any free iFollow access to the 7 midweek away games for ST holders (was an option that clubs could offer if they wished, according to EFL).

In fact, at first glance, I'm not seeing any bundled ST iFollow access at all beyond the first 2 home games.

Surely that can't be right though.

This sentence - "As announced by the EFL earlier this week all games with a reduced capacity will be available to purchase on iFollow PNE for supporters who do not manage to purchase a season card within the limited numbers" - perhaps implies ST holders get free iFollow access to those home games... but it is less than clear.

EDIT: Ah - it's in the friendly "no refunds" T&C #3, as a "where possible": "All match dates are subject to alteration. No refunds will be made in respect of any amendments to the initial fixture list or cancellations caused by Covid-19 related lockdowns or behind closed doors fixtures (where legislation enforces games to be played without fans present). Where possible the club will endeavour to offer a live streaming service as an alternative to supporters who are not allowed entry to the stadium." (PDF)