PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The first ever fans peice in Lancs Live. Well done for being brave enough to publish it and @raefil for his emotive words.
Excellent piece, well balanced, thoughtful, reflective.
Will it provoke a response from those who should respond?

Doesn’t speak for me ..... I think a lot of people are over reacting and presuming a second wave is going to come.
We want a new striker and expect millions to be spent when there is no income coming into the club.
I will buy my ticket and continue to support my club through thick and thin and expect like all other things in life to pay for it also the price is frozen with access to i follow until ground reopens so I am content with this. If the second wave comes we will get access to I follow again more than likely home and away games to balance the ST cost so again will be happy with this arrangement.

Doesn’t speak for me ..... I think a lot of people are over reacting and presuming a second wave is going to come.
We want a new striker and expect millions to be spent when there is no income coming into the club.
I will buy my ticket and continue to support my club through thick and thin and expect like all other things in life to pay for it also the price is frozen with access to i follow until ground reopens so I am content with this. If the second wave comes we will get access to I follow again more than likely home and away games to balance the ST cost so again will be happy with this arrangement.
Nope, they have already said it will only be home games

There are so many inaccuracies within this post.

I will let others dissect the post whilst I chuckle to myself regards it.

Well thats your prerogative and good luck to you. I hope the season is a good one for you. In the meantime raefil still speaks for most of us and I never claimed it was for all.

iFollow access isn’t a benefit of a season ticket - if anything you’re punished as it’s more expensive than buying a match pass.

There is also no guarantee whatsoever that away games would be included should that situation occur - if anything due to the lack of income and the attitudes displayed by the club so far they would be desperate for the income and would sell them at the usual additional £10 per game.

The first ever fans peice in Lancs Live. Well done for being brave enough to publish it and @raefil for his emotive words.
Stuff like this really should set alarm bells ringing to TH and PR. Like what’s said in the piece - there is no football club without the fans. I really hope they do the right thing.

Likewise I don’t want anyone to speak for me. I do not expect the club to spend millions on new players but to reinvest modestly especially when we sell our better players. It is up for everyone to decide whether to renew based on their own circumstances or viewpoint. It doesn’t make them any more or less of a fan.

Very fair piece and Ingol could have been added to what has made many supporters mind up about whether to buy a season ticket or not.
Trev surrounds himself with people who tell him what he wants to hear not what he needs to hear.

It seems I shouldn’t have said raefil speaks for many of us. I said that in direct retaliation to taxi Pete who claims to speak for large numbers.

I withdraw the comment and instead will say raefil has represented the views of many of us, not ALL but many.
Quite right 😁

I also don’t think a second wave is going to happen but it’s a possibility - and any business should plan for it. There’s a huge over reaction to even slight changes in local cases, even going from 0 cases to next to 0 cases results in threats of local measures, so I strongly suspect over reactions will occur. Every utterance from our ‘government’ talks about extra measures being taken over winter.

If I buy a season ticket and 5 extra games are behind closed doors, I will get 16 games at Deepdale for my £475. Add in 7 games at £10 each for a stream, that’s £405 for 16 games.

The problem with pre-emptive measures is that if they're successful, it looks like overreaction.

Ultimately we just don't know what's gonna happen right now. So for the club to be so unwilling to adapt the current climate is very disappointing.

This "fans expect us to spend millions" is a myth.

Fans hope that we will replace a striker that we sold two years ago with someone competent at this level.

As KBD said in a previous post PNE have only signed one striker in 18 months and that was Nugent. Who if we can not get off the wage bill will take home our ' contribution' as Peter puts it on his own.

Anyway for most this is not a debate about transfers, signing or contracts. Its about the club showing they understand the unquie situation many of our fanbase find themselves.

The iFollow access is not much of an incentive if, like me, there are 3 season ticket holders in same household, only need 1 pass so that would cost me over £50 per match, I could keep my season ticket money & get it for £10. Anyone think TH & PR will be allocated any old seat! No chance

An excellent article and well said @raefil . A definite sense of sadness though that after many years of loyalty, the club have effectively said "like it or lump it".