PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if I can get a season card (am existing season ticket holder) it looks like I cant sit with my mates or are the club going to allocate me a seat? or am i supposed to turn up and be guided to a seat? that they choose on the day..sat near total strangers
Total stranger's, are we not all PNE?
You might make new friends!

I just can't grasp how they've spent the last week discussing options, and then come to this. Did nobody say 'Give a little bit to the fans', did no one raise how badly received the no refunds again + same price + charge the kids now might annoy us fans. Its bizarre how badly the club can judge its fanbase.

Looking at the bigger picture, any one with any sense or intelligence can see that job cuts are going to continue and the end to furlough is going to impact households massively. The working class fan base of PNE is going to be stretched all the more when it comes to their personal finances, so surely offering a little enticement would give the club the best chance of getting fans on board and back in Deepdale. It just makes you despair sometimes.

Still think we’ll sell 5k at least. We’d have all loved cheaper tickets but with a max capacity of 6.5-7k there’s no incentive for the club to reduce prices.

Had ST all through the Westley years paying £400 watching us get beat at home to Crawley with 100 away fans as did thousands of others. I don’t see how this upcoming season will be less enjoyable than that. I’ve missed live football! And if your content sitting at home watching soccer Saturday let’s face it you wouldn’t have gone on Deepdale all these years.

All that being said the no refund is a joke but it’s a risk our group of season ticket holders are willing to take.

Total stranger's, are we not all PNE?
You might make new friends!
doubt it...I`m a miserable old cnut...LOL, I just dont see the point. I would be paying more or less not to attend at all this season just to keep my seat in the hope we can all go back as normal next season

£475 for a season ticket, with less games, with 3(I think) down from last season, no offer of Ifollow.

This stinks to me of a club that know that their is no fans forum in the offing to give them public shit. I'm shocked that PNE decided that not putting prices up, in an era where the fans are actualy struggling to make ends meet, they think they are doing US a favour!!

I've bought a season ticket virtually since 1985, classed as an ambassador...but an ambassador as a fucking idiot??

C'mon, we have the same team, fook all up front, no investment looming, same good run at some point in the season and then the big let down at the end because we decide that 'going for it' might be a mistake...geeezzz

£475 just so I can sit in a 3/4 empty stadium, watching us fail AGAIN. I not sure I can take the price this season.

North End management what makes you think all the fans are gonna come rushing back to Deepdale.Since restrictions have been lifted on the retail and entertainment side of things people have not rushed back.It will be the same at Deepdale...serious rethink is needed on what information you have released tonight with regards to 20/21 season tickets

doubt it...I`m a miserable old cnut...LOL, I just dont see the point. I would be paying more or less not to attend at all this season just to keep my seat in the hope we can all go back as normal next season
If I knew i was with my friends on the same row a few seats apart that would be different

Expected to pay full price for at best 21 games sit on my own wherever the club decides in a sterile atmosphere is hardly appealing.

I appreciate the club is in a difficult position but what about offering some alternatives rather than churn out last years offering. The lack of a refund if the government decide the whole season plays out behind closed doors is a shocker too.

I have had a season ticket over 30 years and hopefully at some point will be able to return to my seat surrounded by my PNE family. Within this announcement there seems to be a threat however that if you don't renew you lose your seat. Not very nice. I would be happy to pay a reasonable retainer on my seat if I decide the new normal is not for me. For many attending will not be an option for health reasons at the moment. Are such people no longer valued as long standing season ticket holders and lose their seat too?

It feels like little thought has gone into this. Maybe the club assume enough people will sign up within the new capacity constraints.

What about some form of half season tickets for those who do not want to commit now but want to retain their seat for the final 15 games or so?

It's going to be interesting to see the prices of single tickets assuming we fail to sell out our full allocation

As an example of what other clubs are doing, I saw Peterborough earlier (and I know it’s league 1 but just as an example). If any game is behind closed doors, fans get a free stream but also a refund if the price per game minus £10. So if they pay an average of £19 per game, they get a stream and £9 for each game played without fans.

Expected to pay full price for at best 21 games sit on my own wherever the club decides in a sterile atmosphere is hardly appealing.

I appreciate the club is in a difficult position but what about offering some alternatives rather than churn out last years offering. The lack of a refund if the government decide the whole season plays out behind closed doors is a shocker too.

I have had a season ticket over 30 years and hopefully at some point will be able to return to my seat surrounded by my PNE family. Within this announcement there seems to be a threat however that if you don't renew you lose your seat. Not very nice. I would be happy to pay a reasonable retainer on my seat if I decide the new normal is not for me. For many attending will not be an option for health reasons at the moment. Are such people no longer valued as long standing season ticket holders and lose their seat too?

It feels like little thought has gone into this. Maybe the club assume enough people will sign up within the new capacity constraints.

What about some form of half season tickets for those who do not want to commit now but want to retain their seat for the final 15 games or so?

Great post

Me and my dad have had 20 season tickets in a row, enduring the likes of Westley and the shit football and torrid time that was. But this is the biggest Micky take of them all.

Charging 400 for 21 games.... no refund if covid hits us in these times is quite frankly a disgrace.

NO signings
13/17 players left to renew contracts.

Just simply awful from north end. So disappointed!

What you see is Hemming's capitalism. Why would you expect the club to be considerate of its fans.
Hemmings has never done anything to suggest he even considers the feelings of the fans and this is no different.

I can understand all the commercial reasons behind the steps they have taken but, and I've said this before, professional sport is vastly different to any other kind of business