PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So a multi million pound business couldn’t afford to subsidise your wages?
Kept this very quiet said they'd withhold our free season tickets if we mentioned it but hey ho my Mrs can't even get hers or mines where we want so jotva loss anymore

Kept this very quiet said they'd withhold our free season tickets if we mentioned it but hey ho my Mrs can't even get hers or mines where we want so jotva loss anymore

As an employee you get a free ST & they said they’d take it off you?

Having been out I've only just read the Riddlers reply. What a load of unbelievably patronising crap. Just the sort of out of touch bollocks you'd expect from the wealthy. It has now absolutely confirmed our view that we are done with them. Perhaps they will wake up in a few weeks when the season card sales are through the floor.

Just read Ridsdale's condescending diatribe.

I would be amazed if they sell even 3,000 season tickets at the prices advertised so income is only £500k. A flat rate of £250 for 6,000 tickets brings in £1.5M.

I guess by doing this they get rid of all the Ambassador and Premier Member commitments and can launch a new scheme next year.

I am not at all surprised but extremely disappointed with PNE. They have farted in our faces having downed a jar of out of date pickled eggs 😣

Mr Ridsdale's statement smacks of "we hear you but we are not listening"

The no refunds policy specifically makes mention of Covid 19

I understand why in normal years you would have a no refunds clause, but not this year

I certainly will not be buying a season ticket as it stands

Might wait and see how things develop and may look at a half season ticket or go on a match by match basis

The whole episode has been badly handled in the extreme

Wasn't expecting a chauffer driven limo or red carpet but was expecting better than this

I think somebody else has mentioned that they put out a statement @ mid june saying they would make further announcement in due course about rewarding loyal STH ?

Funny way of showing it !

Not sure if it’s been said on here before but I find it hard to believe that the vast majority are complaining about having to fork out for a season ticket yet they are all happy to have a dig at TH for him not forking out on players.

I’m going to get a season ticket as normal.
Whilst having concerns about the lack of an interest free option to help those who are struggling and the failure to guarantee seats, no strings attached, I think the club are trying to make the best of an impossible situation. No refunds is disappointing but I don't think the owner will have wage refunds either if the players don't perform to paying customer's.
Having spoken this morning to fellow supporters who sit near myself they all broadly feel the same and unlike many on here take a balanced view. Every one, about twenty in number, will be renewing next week in order to support the club and the owner who after all is facing the biggest season ticket price increase of the lot.

Whilst having concerns about the lack of an interest free option to help those who are struggling and the failure to guarantee seats, no strings attached, I think the club are trying to make the best of an impossible situation. No refunds is disappointing but I don't think the owner will have wage refunds either if the players don't perform to paying customer's.
Having spoken this morning to fellow supporters who sit near myself they all broadly feel the same and unlike many on here take a balanced view. Every one, about twenty in number, will be renewing next week in order to support the club and the owner who after all is facing the biggest season ticket price increase of the lot.
Fair play
That’s your choice and should be respected as such

Biggest increase I don't think so he certainly ain't stupid the 10 mil extra has just been saved with the training ground not going ahead +uclan savings is not far off 10mil, oh and the profit of the extra houses now going on ingol = once again he's made a profit, there's a reason he's a billionaire, just saying

It will also be lies Edgy, these are the sort of claims that he often comes out with.
Ok
But some may feel that way. We have to be respectful of everyone’s view and circumstances. This is a very emotive subject
My thoughts are with those who work hard but are finding it financially difficult at these unprecedented time’s
How could they take a chance for £400 to £500 pounds with no possible financial crash mat.
But then when we strip back the financials of the club for good, bad or indifferent the owner is contributing a significant amount of his own money.
It’s so very difficult

What a ridiculous analogy with the players wages to no refunds for ST’s.

Perhaps you could tell us what this balanced view is that so many on here can perhaps benefit from?

I suppose the big incentive from their point of view is that, thanks to social distancing, they'll be sat further away from you 🤣