PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst having concerns about the lack of an interest free option to help those who are struggling and the failure to guarantee seats, no strings attached, I think the club are trying to make the best of an impossible situation. No refunds is disappointing but I don't think the owner will have wage refunds either if the players don't perform to paying customer's.
Having spoken this morning to fellow supporters who sit near myself they all broadly feel the same and unlike many on here take a balanced view. Every one, about twenty in number, will be renewing next week in order to support the club and the owner who after all is facing the biggest season ticket price increase of the lot.

Whilst this forum and social media clearly doesn't represent the majority of supporters I find it strange that out of twenty people you know all are going to renew.

I find it strange that you have the contacts for 20 people who sit near you.

Your loyalty to Mr. Hemmings is to be applauded.

I have heard from a handful of the people I usually attended with and not one is buying a season ticket due to no refund clause. I also have another who is so incensed by Peter's lecture this morning he was going to renwew but he isnt anymore.

Whilst this forum and social media clearly doesn't represent the majority of supporters I find it strange that out of twenty people you know all are going to renew.

I find it strange that you have the contacts for 20 people who sit near you.

Your loyalty to Mr. Hemmings is to be applauded.

I have heard from a handful of the people I usually attended with and not one is buying a season ticket due to no refund clause. I also have another who is so incensed by Peter's lecture this morning he was going to renwew but he isnt anymore.
I have a lot of friends chip, thats why I don't spend my life on here like you do.

Whilst having concerns about the lack of an interest free option to help those who are struggling and the failure to guarantee seats, no strings attached, I think the club are trying to make the best of an impossible situation. No refunds is disappointing but I don't think the owner will have wage refunds either if the players don't perform to paying customer's.
Having spoken this morning to fellow supporters who sit near myself they all broadly feel the same and unlike many on here take a balanced view. Every one, about twenty in number, will be renewing next week in order to support the club and the owner who after all is facing the biggest season ticket price increase of the lot.
I object to the "unlike many on here - balanced view" jibe

Ifollow is not an acceptable or viable alternative for me, so a refund policy would be the only option should stadiums be closed again, or not even open in the first place

I am not going to part with the thick end of £500 without the comfort of some sort of refund policy in place

I think the Club have a potential PR disaster on their hands here if this forum is to be used as a straw poll to gauge feelings ( I know its not perfect but its all we have at the moment!)

Its not like we are Man U turning people away every week or operating a waiting list is it ?

Let's get this reet, the owners putting a massive amount of cash in and there ain't no refund. It up to the individual but I think its quite reasonable to expect us if affordable to do the same and thats what all our lot will be doing.

What a surprise.

You talk about ballanced views yet you have one of the most biased views out of many of our users.

We'll know by 12th September whether you and your fellow supporters or the general feeling of this forum proves to be the accurate barometer.