PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Fixtures 2022/23

I perfectly predicted the final game of the season - Sunderland (H). Means we will miss out on a return to Deepdale for Alex Neil as the boring bastard will be sacked before then.
I'd be surprised if Neil didn't keep them up and keep his job

Seven games in April. Hell of a tough run in for our Play-Off charge!
Our first priority is Promotion but we must aim for automatic and use play offs as a fall back position. The play offs should not be our first priority if we are serious promotion contenders, just an acceptable secondary route.

Delighted with these fixtures - I have 2 stag do's where I am away for a weekend and 3 Saturday weddings to attend within the next 7 months. The only game I'm gutted about missing is Sunderland Away. Delighted I'm not missing a local Derby match. Can't wait for this season to start!!!!

Our first priority is Promotion but we must aim for automatic and use play offs as a fall back position. The play offs should not be our first priority if we are serious promotion contenders, just an acceptable secondary route.

Seriously? With our squad as things stand?

I’m always wary playing a promoted team so early , they will be buzzing , not an easy first game that , hopefully a better result at home to Hull this year

I’m always wary playing a promoted team so early , they will be buzzing , not an easy first game that , hopefully a better result at home to Hull this year
Like last season we got dicked by a team who came up but its couple decent fixtures tho to start of season would of taken Wigan & Hull over say Sheff Uni & Norwich lets see how we get on then

Got a week off work late Sept.

Morrissey @ Blackpool Opera House on Wednesday 28/9

Sunderland (a) 3 days later on 1/10.

Very very happy with this outcome given I work nights.

Seriously? With our squad as things stand?
Any sportsman who does not think he can win may as well never play sport.
I have been watching PNE for over 50 years and am under no illusions. We do not have the strongest squad. We may be lacking in some areas... BUT I still start the season with optimism.
I look at each fixture and they do not fill me with dread, they fill me with excitement. We all know PNE can turn it on against the best, we just need consistency.
Never give up, especially before a ball is kicked!

Should really be looking at between 9-12 points in those first 5 games, could be a very interesting start to the season!