What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

Will you be playing your part and buying a 22/23 season card.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Not sure this is the correct thread for this, but looks like as it stands, PNE haven't taken up the £20 ticket offer from Reading, Cardiff, Huddersfield & Blackburn the only clubs to agree to it so far

Given that we'll take more there than them to us, I'd be annoyed if we didn't take up this offer as a Thankyou to our terrific away support.

Best Fans in Europe!!

simonnisbet

Forum Patron
Patron
I see Burnley have sold over 14,000 season tickets this season which is understandable given their several years in the top flight and some very decent signings. What are we up to currently? with the activity this week I thought that maybe a few more could be persuaded?

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
I see Burnley have sold over 14,000 season tickets this season which is understandable given their several years in the top flight and some very decent signings. What are we up to currently? with the activity this week I thought that maybe a few more could be persuaded?

Spotted that earlier, solid effort from the dingles though you are right that they've off the back of 7 years in the PL. A lot of my mates seem to think they'll piss the league as well.

europne

Forum Patron
Patron
Spotted that earlier, solid effort from the dingles though you are right that they've off the back of 7 years in the PL. A lot of my mates seem to think they'll piss the league as well.

Kompany was a great player, but he’s a rookie Championship manager, and it’s destroyed people like him before….
Lots of staff changes to deal with, change to Championship football to deal with…. And a team everyone will want to beat..
Gonna be interesting…

Guinness

Hates lashers!
Patron

Makes you wonder how many we could shift if we was in the position they are in.

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
Kompany was a great player, but he’s a rookie Championship manager, and it’s destroyed people like him before….
Lots of staff changes to deal with, change to Championship football to deal with…. And a team everyone will want to beat..
Gonna be interesting…

I don't think they will piss it as they seem to think, I hope I am right. It could go either way for them really.

Cornet and McNeil will probably leave before the window closes. That will basically leave them with a mix of journeyman older players used to playing hoofball for years and a load of young lads they have signed who have been brought up playing a totally different way.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Think we are around the 12k mark now.

Only around 400 seats available on The Town End prior to fans relocating when the kope open.

Al Zhiemer

Forum Patron
Patron
I just hope all those who've also bought junior (cheap) season tickets, use them. I can't get to many games but when I'm looking now for a decent seat on the Invincibles for Hull match they're all taken by season ticket holders, so I won't bother. Be really annoying to find they're not filled.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
I just hope all those who've also bought junior (cheap) season tickets, use them. I can't get to many games but when I'm looking now for a decent seat on the Invincibles for Hull match they're all taken by season ticket holders, so I won't bother. Be really annoying to find they're not filled.

Are you seriously moaning that the IPS is full with Season Ticket Holders?

Fwiw there are not usually that many juniors on the IPS.

Why would you not come on the match? Maybe sit in the STFS where there are plenty of decent seats at the kop end.

intensify

Forum Patron
Patron
There'll be a spare seat next to me. I've paid for a senior and he doesn't want to come most games.

Look out for me waving for you.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Come and sit near me in the Town End Al…. I have got a good story or two that I can share with you !!

You will have a great time….

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Block IPH Row 9 seat 201 , end of the row…. Sorted.

Tommmm12345

Advisor to the Owner
Still few seats left in block G & few in cell Block H also