PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

Will you be playing your part and buying a 22/23 season card.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You weren’t causing a scene again at the B&Q checkouts on “Diamond Wednesday” were you?

(You’re probably spot on but like in politics you are never meant to target that demographic)
I walked in as normal to take a look around the power tools and this guy from the builders yard asked if I’d like decking….,,,
Anyhow, a quick retreat ensued and I made my way to grab a pensioners special from the local chip shop then onward to the ABC to watch the matinee with naturally reduced rate of course

Agreed.

This is the first time in a very long time the club have had something to actually market properly.

We need to see it all over Preston and adverts outside Deepdale.

As well as plenty of direct marketing.
I'd like to see it further than that. Never seen any advertising in Lancaster, and there's 2 universities that you could target as well.

I walked in as normal to take a look around the power tools and this guy from the builders yard asked if I’d like decking….,,,
Anyhow, a quick retreat ensued and I made my way to grab a pensioners special from the local chip shop then onward to the ABC to watch the matinee with naturally reduced rate of course
I would have said whilst using your free bus pass then I remembered that some perks are still beyond the pale

I would have said whilst using your free bus pass then I remembered that some perks are still beyond the pale
Bus……..
Dear god man
A method of transportation purely designed to the the working class types to and from the factories if I recall ?

Joking apart. Seems to have landed very well has this years pricing structure - really hoping it entices back the lapsed many and a good few who have been teetering on making the commitment for some seasons now

Superb if you're 24-64, if you're a senior you've been frozen out! Age discrimination comes to mind......as they say in Dragon's Den, sorry but I'm out.....
Everyone was fine with age discrimination when adults were being charged £120 more. Now it’s equal for all, the opposite of discrimination.

Wow, maybe things will be different under Craig.

Fair play to all involved, that’s a brilliant announcement to read on a Sunday morning.

The praise needs to go across a wider range of people than just Craig.

He can't make decisions on his own.

I was obviously hoping for a ST option on the Kop and being budged when necessary not the other way round....... But hey ho who the hell can complain about that offer? Designed to up the numbers and skank away fans( like they do us )... Good stuff! (y)

Easier to administrate fans who select to move for the games rather than have to re-allocate fans to other areas.

The club know the split of fans who moved from different areas so this way makes it easier.

The priority for those early birds who buy season tickets is another selling point especially when we play those up the M55.

The club have done their side of the bargain now its time for the folk of Preston to do likewise.

Impossible to please everyone, but this is a step in the right direction from the club. Personally speaking, I can only make about 12-15 home games a season due to other commitments - so this is a great deal for me and will certainly see me at Deepdale a lot more. Spoken to 4/5 people today who feel the same and will take up the offer - think there will be a good uptake and the club deserve credit for the initiative (even if it is long overdue).

Bus……..
Dear god man
A method of transportation purely designed to the the working class types to and from the factories if I recall ?

Joking apart. Seems to have landed very well has this years pricing structure - really hoping it entices back the lapsed many and a good few who have been teetering on making the commitment for some seasons now
It is indeed good to see, and hopefully the sales will be testament that it was a good (and overdue) plan

(I’m still refusing to buy one obviously on principle)

I'd like to see it further than that. Never seen any advertising in Lancaster, and there's 2 universities that you could target as well.
I agree with the sentiment but I hope we dont waste too much time on the Unis. Might get the odd person but lets be honest people are not going to commit 280 quid to a club they dont relate to or have never seen before.

I agree with the sentiment but I hope we dont waste too much time on the Unis. Might get the odd person but lets be honest people are not going to commit 280 quid to a club they dont relate to or have never seen before.
If anything that market is one they should target for the midweek games where away support may be lower and do student deals where the rules permit, midweek season tickets almost