PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Tickets 2020/21 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attend the match and there are 12 of us with ST. All but two of us including myself have family with them (5 family groups of 2).

Are you suggesting that I give up my individual seat, away from my friends, for good?

Screw that option.

I‘m not suggesting it - I was just wondering! However, with a reduced capacity, potentially not being allowed to mix bubbles and social distancing needed, what else would the club be able to do?

Not my laws incidentally but the club will have to follow the law and guidance laid down by the government.

Last edited:
Well.

OK

They've kept us informed about the lack of information which I find quite refreshingly informative from an informational point of informing(ness).

it's one thing the club has handled correctly. Along with a billionaire owner choosing jot to exploit the furlough scheme

There really is nothing more that they could do. I believe some clubs are selling STs as normal!
A lot of clubs are selling season tickets as normal, but giving a game by game refund. Think this is the only logical option for any club.

we do not want to sell something to our fans that we cannot deliver on.
They're having a laugh aren't they? New Training Ground? £10m Pound striker or new Training Ground? They must think we, the supporters, are just a bunch of dumb, gullible half wits!

I attend the match and there are 12 of us with ST. All but two of us including myself have family with them (5 family groups of 2).

Are you suggesting that I give up my individual seat, away from my friends, for good?

Screw that option.
You could sit with @edgy in his sterilised, vacuum sealed viewing pod.

Wouldnt surprise me if ticketing is now going to be franchised out to a company like ticketmaster who will charge booking fees.
They can knob off with booking fees.

Another nail in the coffin. I already fork out for that shit when I book tickets for gigs, not a chance I'll ever pay a booking fee (PO Final aside as I have no choice) for a footy match.

Where have you heard this?
In the meantime, the club will be launching a new ticket website this week with further details to be announced so please keep an eye across the club website and social media in the coming days.

They did say they were doing this ages ago. I suspect it’ll just be a less shit version of the same thing to enable better member management etc etc.

I used to buy spurs tickets occasionally through their ticketmaster thing and they charged between £1.75 and £4 fee per match which is outrageous!!

They can knob off with booking fees.

Another nail in the coffin. I already fork out for that shit when I book tickets for gigs, not a chance I'll ever pay a booking fee (PO Final aside as I have no choice) for a footy match.

In this Covid Climate open the Kop turnstiles - £2:50 on the gate - I'd even put up with the old corrugated roof shithouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.