PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Tickets 2020/21 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand there is no offsetting....the £5/£6m every season is after transfer activity. For the year ended 30th June 2019 (the most up to date accounts filed with Companies House) the Club paid £19.7m in wages on a total turnover of £13.8m....that is a wage to turnover ratio of 143%. Wages are not the only costs of running a football club. For every season back in the Championship our wage bill has exceeded turnover.

And then we got £6M for Callum Robinson. £1.5M Josh Brownhill sell-on. Then all of a sudden your messiah doesn’t look as generous.

And then we got £6M for Callum Robinson. £1.5M Josh Brownhill sell-on. Then all of a sudden your messiah doesn’t look as generous.
Korol, please show me where I have described anyone as my messiah.....The accounts to the year ended 30 June 2020 will not be available so let's not predict what happened with the incoming transfer money in this year. What we do know is that throughout the year the owner has continued to put more money in, this would indicate that any excess transfer money has been absorbed into player wages

Korol, please show me where I have described anyone as my messiah.....The accounts to the year ended 30 June 2020 will not be available so let's not predict what happened with the incoming transfer money in this year. What we do know is that throughout the year the owner has continued to put more money in, this would indicate that any excess transfer money has been absorbed into player wages
But right now he is
as far as I’m aware there is no one else contributing to such financial levels for no return so I’m quite happy to publicly say thanks right now to the owner at these difficult times
i would however if I was a footballer be getting a bit squeaky because I cannot imagine for one minute that the current wage system will be viable to go forward with

We're the only club in the world where transfer fees are paid and received by Faster Payments in some eyes

Please understand there is no offsetting....the £5/£6m every season is after transfer activity. For the year ended 30th June 2019 (the most up to date accounts filed with Companies House) the Club paid £19.7m in wages on a total turnover of £13.8m....that is a wage to turnover ratio of 143%. Wages are not the only costs of running a football club. For every season back in the Championship our wage bill has exceeded turnover.

Your statement that we have had sales every transfer window without re-investment since promotion back to the Championship is complete lies. Promotion has actually cost the Club money if you analyse the accounts. The facts are that wages in Football are totally out of control. What other business would pay 143% of it's total income in wages??

Answer my question and tell me who is willing to take over and continue to spend their own money on subsidising player wages to the tune of £100k every week, of every year
As usual, I present facts, they are ignored, I'm then accused of "lying", then asked a completely new straw-man question that no one can answer - put the club up for sale, then we'll see who's willing to take over. Before then, it's impossible to say - and also impossible for you to insinuate there's no one.

"Promotion has actually cost the Club money" - spoken like a true TH ultra. We'll be better off back in L1.

As usual, I present facts, they are ignored, I'm then accused of "lying", then asked a completely new straw-man question that no one can answer - put the club up for sale, then we'll see who's willing to take over. Before then, it's impossible to say - and also impossible for you to insinuate there's no one.

"Promotion has actually cost the Club money" - spoken like a true TH ultra. We'll be better off back in L1.
What are you on about, where have I accused you of lying? Facts are that the cost of running PNE have increased with promotion without the requisite increase in revenue.....as a fan it is infinitely better watching us in the Championship.

TH ultra, I just don't know where you are coming from? You don't know me but somehow have the ability to pigeon hole me. Show some respect.

Very good, what is the point in trying to debate things on here and you resort to that
You jumped in and replied to my post without even having read the thread.

You then called me a liar, then denied you had done so.

You know nothing about me, but complain I know nothing about you and demand I show you respect on that basis.

I'm showing you all the respect you have earned from me over the course of this thread, and not one bit more.

What is the point in trying to debate things on here with you in particular? Answer from my experience: there's none.

Edit: as you'll see in the post below ⬇, you've attracted the support of one of the forum's abusive bell ends. That's where you are in the "respect" stakes.

Last edited:
Very good, what is the point in trying to debate things on here and you resort to that

Don't rise to it. The guy is a complete tool. He goes around patronising everyone and acting all 'high and mighty' yet really he's just a complete knob whose head is so far stuck up his own ass his face is covered in shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.