Season Tickets (Confirmed Details pg5. Post 100)

JG1888

Forum Patron
Patron
If I chose option 3 do I have to do anything in regards to 20/21 ST?
My guess is that it will just process automatically?

northender2

Forum Patron
Patron
my understanding is we'll get an email confirming our card has been process by 16th June so don't think we need to do anything
I'm assuming we'll get our normal seats allocated rather than the random seat we were offered last season?

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron

Not sure on that.

There is a new section on mypne.com called "my wallet" in which the money from last season has been allocated.

As I understand it you have to go to buy the season ticket as usual but then can pay using the money in the wallet.

Whether they just process it automatically at a later date I'm not sure as I have another 30 quid to pay as moving back to a more expensive area.

buckshawwhite

Advisor to the Owner
Not sure on that.

There is a new section on mypne.com called "my wallet" in which the money from last season has been allocated.

As I understand it you have to go to buy the season ticket as usual but then can pay using the money in the wallet.

Whether they just process it automatically at a later date I'm not sure as I have another 30 quid to pay as moving back to a more expensive area.
Just renewed my season ticket on line & the discount is automatically applied when you add the ticket to the basket & checkout. I did briefly consider whether I should renew again this year. But there was no way I was missing out on my £100 loyalty discount. Well done PNE

northender2

Forum Patron
Patron
Not sure on that.

on the announcement the other day it said:

Season card holders in the 2020/21 season who took option three on their season card – which was to transfer their payment to a 2021/22 season card, will have their season card automatically processed in their 2019/20 seat. Those who were not season card holders in 2019/20 will be contacted directly to arrange their seat selection.
Option three season card holders who have not been contacted or received confirmation of their 2021/22 season card by Wednesday 16th June should contact the ticket office

I assume that means we don't need to do anything unless we don't hear back by next Wednesday

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
on the announcement the other day it said:

Season card holders in the 2020/21 season who took option three on their season card – which was to transfer their payment to a 2021/22 season card, will have their season card automatically processed in their 2019/20 seat. Those who were not season card holders in 2019/20 will be contacted directly to arrange their seat selection.
Option three season card holders who have not been contacted or received confirmation of their 2021/22 season card by Wednesday 16th June should contact the ticket office

I assume that means we don't need to do anything unless we don't hear back by next Wednesday

Ah might just be because I have additional to pay then.

Good find. 👍

Euxtonboy

Forum Patron
Patron
Just renewed ours.
Just did mine but not straightforward. Been an ambassador for years in block C that has now been designated as a family stand. Got reminder e.mail this morning from PNE and logged in to renew as per normal [I took the refund option last year]. Went through the process and it had reserved my seat so just went to check out and it would not accept cc payment. Said I had to have an accompanying child to qualify to sit in my old seat. Phoned up for a moan and was allowed same seat with telephone booking and no child.??? odd

Gerona

Manager
Just did mine but not straightforward. Been an ambassador for years in block C that has now been designated as a family stand. Got reminder e.mail this morning from PNE and logged in to renew as per normal [I took the refund option last year]. Went through the process and it had reserved my seat so just went to check out and it would not accept cc payment. Said I had to have an accompanying child to qualify to sit in my old seat. Phoned up for a moan and was allowed same seat with telephone booking and no child.??? odd
I did try online purchase and found it not user friendly. Called ticket office who were very efficient.

andyw

First Team
Did they charge you £400 or £475 before discount

JK

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Just had the following email from the club which hopefully clears it up.

69cb9200-9552-48d2-b98c-78eddfa2d5eb.png

Dear season ticket holder,

Thank you for your continued support throughout an unprecedented time for everyone.

As you may be aware, 2021/22 season cards are now on sale, however as you selected option three last season, your season card has already been carried over and will automatically be processed by the ticket office so you do not need to do anything.

If you had a season card in 2019/20, your seat has been reserved and will be automatically renewed in that same seat for you. If you wish to change your seat you can do so by emailing ticketoffice@pne.com.

If you did not have a season card in 2019/20, the ticket office will contact you when processing your season card to select your seat.

If there is a difference in the price of your season card due to the fact you are moving stands or age bands for the 2021/22 season, the ticket office will be in contact to sort this for you.

As a thank you for your support, you are also entitled to at least one loyalty bonus, full details of which can be found here.

When your season card has been processed by the ticket office, your bonus will be credited to your MyPNE account and can be used against future ticket purchases such as cup games, away games or away travel. Alternatively you can request a cash refund by emailing ticketoffice@pne.com, please note these will be issued in due course.

If you have any further questions, please email the ticket office or call 0344 856 1966.

Thank you once again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Deepdale very soon!

Kind Regards,

Hannah Woodburn
Ticket Office Manager, Supporter and Disability Liaison Officer​

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
Best thing about the club is Hannah W !!!

Got my email today telling me my tickets had been reserved in our 2019 seats and that Hannah had worked out we were owed a £45 discount which is now stored against different kids accounts....

totally trusted the ticket office on this one.....

roll on the season....

Mortis

Forum Patron
Patron
Asking a question on behalf of my Dad - he’s been a season ticket holder for over 40 Years , he choose option 3 ( has the cost he paid for his 20/21 Season Ticket just been deferred and comes off the price for the 21/22 season ? ) He seems to think that he has to pay for a full season minus the incentives and that the 20/21 season monies have gone ? , apologies I’m sure that’s not the case just wanted clarity

Cheers

northender2

Forum Patron
Patron
Asking a question on behalf of my Dad - he’s been a season ticket holder for over 40 Years , he choose option 3 ( has the cost he paid for his 20/21 Season Ticket just been deferred and comes off the price for the 21/22 season ? ) He seems to think that he has to pay for a full season minus the incentives and that the 20/21 season monies have gone ? , apologies I’m sure that’s not the case just wanted clarity

Cheers
he doesnt need to do anything, the club will automatically renew his ticket and leave £45 in his account, if he wants the £45 to be refunded, then he'll need to email the ticket office to request this

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Best thing about the club is Hannah W !!!

Got my email today telling me my tickets had been reserved in our 2019 seats and that Hannah had worked out we were owed a £45 discount which is now stored against different kids accounts....

totally trusted the ticket office on this one.....

roll on the season....
Agree. Hannah is an absolute credit to the club.