PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Tickets Sold?

Never mind how many sold, 1 week to kick off and still not printed. Not good enough!

Never mind how many sold, 1 week to kick off and still not printed. Not good enough!

Went in earlier with my mate while he bought his shirt and the lad who served us said they'd be ready for Tuesday/Wednesday.

Someone else asked when the away shirts would be in stick also and he said 9th August so in time for the Rotherham match.

Went in earlier with my mate while he bought his shirt and the lad who served us said they'd be ready for Tuesday/Wednesday.

Someone else asked when the away shirts would be in stick also and he said 9th August so in time for the Rotherham match.
So that is three days before the season kicks off. How many thousands of people will have to collect their tickets wed/thu/fri? Not good enough!

So that is three days before the season kicks off. How many thousands of people will have to collect their tickets wed/thu/fri? Not good enough!

Exactly! I'm working all week so looks like it's going to be Saturday morning for me.

Why don't the mods put it in a "sticky" section above the fold. Think someone starts a new thread every week asking same question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Considering club aren't shouting from the rooftops about the number of sales, I would imagine we have not sold as many as last year.

Considering club aren't shouting from the rooftops about the number of sales, I would imagine we have not sold as many as last year.

To be fair we never normally hear any sort of total till the season starts and even then its not shouted about!

I have heard that we have sold just below the same amount of season tickets compared to last season but the ST sales haven't yet been fully confirmed yet.

To be fair we never normally hear any sort of total till the season starts and even then its not shouted about!

First year in League One they were regularly saying how good sales were. To be fair, I think it's to be expected that sales aren't as high this year. We badly need a promotion run to get people back on.

Picked yours up yet?

I've no need to collect mine next Saturday, as it was hand delivered by The Riddler last week.

He did me a special deal for cash and assured me that although it says 2012/13 on the book, this was purely a printing error.