PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

SEASON TICKETS

It's one thing putting up with the lost few matches we paid for this season but another expecting anyone to pay for a new ST when there is no current possibility of the fans being able to attend for at least some significant part of the season. I have no intention of paying anything for the prospect of watching a computer screen.

I have probably had a season ticket for the last 30 seasons plus and despite the way the season has faded would have renewed in normal circumstances.

As it is I have no idea what PNE and indeed football in general is going to do about this for next season. PNE struggle to sell season tickets as it is. It looks like there will be no spectators early season, followed by social distancing, followed by who knows depending on whether the virus returns or is running out of people to infect.

I do not want to shell out for a ticket which I might not be able to use in full and the social distancing option, sat alone in the corner of the Kop wearing a mask does not appeal.

I do not either want to relinquish my usual seat and am hoping that at some point in the not too distant future we can return to our seats surrounded by our Deepdale friends.

Not keen on the Ifollow as as an alternative to the real thing.

Maybe they could look at a pay as you go season ticket option where you pay a fee that guarantees say 10 games and then you are charged for every additional game you attend at a discounted rate?

Probably would not work but I really don’t want to give up my seat, neither do I want to pay full price for something I may hardly be able to use.

It's one thing putting up with the lost few matches we paid for this season but another expecting anyone to pay for a new ST when there is no current possibility of the fans being able to attend for at least some significant part of the season. I have no intention of paying anything for the prospect of watching a computer screen.

If the season starts in September & some fans are allowed back in October it might not be as long as you think.

The money already lost by all Clubs may pale compared to what may happen this Winter. A lot of people won't renew before the new season, probably me included, and if a new wave of Coronavirus does hit, I think a lot more clubs are going to struggle. We may have just seen the tip of the Iceberg with clubs like Wigan. All though Trevor Hemmings takes a lot of stick on here, perhaps some justifiably, if he is in it for the long haul, we may be one of the luckier ones.

It's a difficult one. When this all started they closed our bowling club down just as annual fees were due. They asked us to pay our fees anyway and I was willing to do so. I wanted the club to be there when this was all over. It has now made a partial reopening. Annual social membership plus bowling permit = £80.
I feel the same way about PNE but there are serious differences.
a. It is more of a business
b. It is owned by a very rich man
c. A season ticket is considerably more than £80

This requires some serious thought from the club. I'm sure most of us want to support the club through these difficult days but they need to find an equitable way for us to do so. Unfortunately it is hard to think what that might be as we cannot foresee how Covid might pan out.

It's a difficult one. When this all started they closed our bowling club down just as annual fees were due. They asked us to pay our fees anyway and I was willing to do so. I wanted the club to be there when this was all over. It has now made a partial reopening. Annual social membership plus bowling permit = £80.
I feel the same way about PNE but there are serious differences.
a. It is more of a business
b. It is owned by a very rich man
c. A season ticket is considerably more than £80

This requires some serious thought from the club. I'm sure most of us want to support the club through these difficult days but they need to find an equitable way for us to do so. Unfortunately it is hard to think what that might be as we cannot foresee how Covid might pan out.
Ridsdale is usually good with schemes e.g. Premier members and I'm sure he'll have something up his sleeve. I'd go £50 to choose your seat (and be guaranteed tickets when capacity is 40%), followed by £15 a game this season. The £50 is non refundable and then you only pay out for games you attend. I'm sure there are plenty of holes in that idea, but at least the club is guaranteed some income, and fans don't have to over-commit in very uncertain times. When we're allowed back in, £15 for the real thing vs £10 for ifollow makes it seem really decent value, and you're likely to go because you've already invested your £50.

Yes, I’ll be renewing for all the reasons set out by Chorleythehord. It’s my club and I want it to survive and prosper. I’d love TH to fund that final push and my season ticket investment is my way of doing my bit. Can’t ask somebody else to stump up if I don’t do the same.

Some creditable ideas chaps but I fear that many will find it all a bit to much like hard work and not bother and ill be one of them. Unless football can guarantee a full season of fixtures I can't see many dishing out 4 or 5 hundred quid and who would blame them.

I shall be renewing and supporting my club when it will possibly need support more than ever before.

Owners , managers , players , form, even flu viruses ... they all come and go. The supporters are the constant that bind the club and the community together.

I agree but I’m wavering. Never wavered this much before

I know a Leeds season ticket holder who’s received word from the club that he won’t be getting a season ticket next season. I can’t see this being true personally, but he says they will be limiting tickets to 1,000 fans. IF this is true, how many PNE fans will be offered season tickets. I’ve only got this second hand so I’m not 100% that this is correct, but with social distancing the atmosphere is going to be non existent. We‘ll just have to wait and see what happens I suppose.

that’s total bollocks, usual made up fairy stories. can gurantee noone has made a decision and it will in no way be that low for elland rd. 10k maybe being considered.

one thing is for sure i’m not buying any season ticket where ifuckingfollow has any part of it, that toss is free or i’m not interested.

that’s total bollocks, usual made up fairy stories. can gurantee noone has made a decision and it will in no way be that low for elland rd. 10k maybe being considered.

one thing is for sure i’m not buying any season ticket where ifuckingfollow has any part of it, that toss is free or i’m not interested.

I don’t understand the criticism of iFollow. I found it to be an excellent picture and professional. I had never used it before but I will certainly consider watching away matches on it next season.

I don’t understand the criticism of iFollow. I found it to be an excellent picture and professional. I had never used it before but I will certainly consider watching away matches on it next season.

have a look thru any of the existing ifollow threads for your answers. better service from pirate iptv channels says it all.

Their fucking customer service is atrocious!
I contacted ifollow when trying to get onto the first game took over 45 mins and I missed the first 15 minutes of the match. I pointed out that they could be in breach of contract as I had paid for a whole game. They gave me a code to use on the next game..No complaints from me of either the coverage and/or customer service.