Seeking technical help

preach

boid swatter
Patron
Attention all nerds.

How do I get signatures on?

How do I remove the number '2' from under my name and replace with something more suitable?

Thanks. Pweach.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Attention all nerds.

How do I get signatures on?

How do I remove the number '2' from under my name and replace with something more suitable?

Thanks. Pweach.
Hi Preach,

Go to your account - click on that good looking avatar of yours, click on account details then scroll down to Custom Title. Edit sccordingly.

OP
preach

preach

boid swatter
Patron
Thanks Sid, just need Jack Daniels to sort my signature out for me now, he never seems to be about when needed any more:(.

OP
preach

preach

boid swatter
Patron
Thanks Sid, just need Jack Daniels to sort my signature out for me now, he never seems to be about when needed any more:(.
Unfortunately they have removed custom title from my options list, looks like I'll have to live with the '2', which isn't so bad as it's a great number.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Sadly, I cannot access the finer details of Preachs profile find what he requires.

It must be there somewhere, try harder @preach.

Maybe ask @JK if you're struggling like a worm in a sparrows beak.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
That's odd I can't see yours either on mobile or desktop
I cannot see any sigs on my mobile either but that is a good thing really imo.

No idea why your PC isn't showing sigs, maybe you turned the option to view them off?

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
I can edit his title by the looks of it. Will look for signatures

Edit: Click on your account name and choose "Preferences" and teh option is in the middle of the screen "Content options"

1581503515682.png

OP
preach

preach

boid swatter
Patron
I can edit his title by the looks of it. Will look for signatures

Edit: Click on your account name and choose "Preferences" and teh option is in the middle of the screen "Content options"

View attachment 287
If you could save me some leg work and change mine to 'boid swatter' id appreciate that very much, thanks pal.