PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sell the club and take Ridsdale with you.

Says a lot about my current apathy surrounding the club that I'm already over today's result. I'll be out of the country again from next week and I'm not remotely bothered that I won't be watching them live again until Christmas.
Agree, really couldn’t give a toss at the moment, we are such a fecking boring team. Only go on to catch up with the old man. We decided not to get an ST this year but while I was away with the family in June, he took the executive decision to renew because it was a good price…..managing expectations more like.

in my view the club is owned by family who 1 dont really want it, 2 dont really know what to do with it going forwards, 3 know its costing a fortune but object to their inheritance paying for it, either they speculate to accumulate eg put cash in hoping for good times, or let it dwindle & it hopefully costs them less & less each year to maintain, but reduces the appeal of the club to a buyer & the selling price

in my view the club is owned by family who 1 dont really want it, 2 dont really know what to do with it going forwards, 3 know its costing a fortune but object to their inheritance paying for it, either they speculate to accumulate eg put cash in hoping for good times, or let it dwindle & it hopefully costs them less & less each year to maintain, but reduces the appeal of the club to a buyer & the selling price
At last a sensible summary. As a young fan said to me after the game, " the club is stale from top to bottom ". Couldn't disagree.,