What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sell the club and take Ridsdale with you.

baypne

Reserve
you need to pump £8m or so per season in to keep it going.
Realistically a championship team needs an extra £5 million on top of that to reinvest in players to be competitive. That's what has been missing.. 2 decent transfer windows would be all it would take...
There'd be more fans as we'd see the ambition, they'd be salable assets if the 5m is spent wisly and we'd have a change of getting to the prem where a club can actually earn the owners some decent TV money...

tcinders

Advisor to the Owner
no they dont but have a decent base in the community of paisley anyhow youve obviously got the interweb look it up yourself lazy fuker
You made a throw away lazy comment about the family giving control to a fans group, not going to happen. Perhaps you could set up a go fund me page to test the water!
If you want league 1 or league 2 you might be on to something. A good start maybe to have fan involvement at board level and help pave the way to a more modern way of looking at financing the club .

You made a throw away lazy comment about the family giving control to a fans group, not going to happen. Perhaps you could set up a go fund me page to test the water!
If you want league 1 or league 2 you might be on to something. A good start maybe to have fan involvement at board level and help pave the way to a more modern way of looking at financing the club .
the point is that in st mirrens case & hearts i think the fans were gifted majority control of the club & have representation on the board, yes the family of saintly trevor would still have an interest but the fans being members of the club not just ST holders vote folk on, the england "weve done it this way for ever so its right attitude " is whats wrong, no skin in the game but pne fans are to tribal in my view & would the family be prepared to give up overall control ? i doubt it. i do know that with fan ownership you have more of an interest in the goings on at the club without having to attend the dross served up

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
It’s part of the forums programming
adam weishaupt illuminati GIF