PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Shades of Mark Rankine 2001

My mate didn't - he left early. That'll teach him.
A bloke sits to our left about 4 rows below us and we all call him "We're Off" because he always arrives about 4 or so minutes late (1504, 1949) and always leaves well before the final whistle. Always late back after HT, too. We had a good old laugh at him missing yesterdays 94th minute celebrations.

My mate said it reminded him of the wallace free kick a few years back at st Andrews, that season we also came from deep to bag a play off spot. Hopefully history repeats itself eh

My mate said it reminded him of the wallace free kick a few years back at st Andrews, that season we also came from deep to bag a play off spot. Hopefully history repeats itself eh

Seani recreates a Jon Parkin 90th minute 1 - 0 winner v Brum at The Town End.

#scenes

We seem to like Brum when we are on the cusp of something. Let's go one better this time.