PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Sheff Utd v PNE - 29/04/23 - KO:15:00 (Lashers relegation party)

No doubt there will be a few Blackpool get battered chants today there. We are still in the mix just got to win and see. Tbh lots did not expect to be in with a slim chance anyway come on Whites surprise us.

As usual...have a safe trip and enjoy the day.. obviously their fans will be overjoyed so there shouldn't be any issues. As long as they give a good account of themselves that's all we can ask.

I think the most polite and respectful thing that Preston North End should do today, in recognition of the excellent season that Sheffield United have had, is to leave 3 or 4 cases of ale inside the Sheffield dressing room pre-match as a gesture of continuing celebratory honour.

Addressed to "The Sheffield United 1st XI".

Fuck Blackpool, they're already ancient history.

3 points. That's all I care about now.

Indeed - however some moments need to be enjoyed.

That plane..... 🤦‍♂😉

A PNE win makes it a fanstatic day.

Lets hope their players are still pissed.

Can you pay on the day today ?? Might have a drive over with the daughter

Safe journey to all those going.

Win or bust today so we have to go for it.

Not sure we will have enough, think we need to rely on them already getting promoted so not really arsed about the game.

Spoke to someone this morning who was in Sheffield on Thursday and most of squad were pissed up in a club. Chances today.

I think the most polite and respectful thing that Preston North End should do today, in recognition of the excellent season that Sheffield United have had, is to leave 3 or 4 cases of ale inside the Sheffield dressing room pre-match as a gesture of continuing celebratory honour.

Addressed to "The Sheffield United 1st XI".
...and then say 'Can we have three points, please?'