PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Sheffield Wednesday v PNE -19/08/23 - KO:3PM - Championship

A win would be great but I’d take a draw today, they’ll be decent enough IMO.

Would like to see last weeks starting line up again with 1 change, Holmes for Ledson

A win would be great but I’d take a draw today, they’ll be decent enough IMO.

Would like to see last weeks starting line up again with 1 change, Holmes for Ledson
Sounds like McCann might be missing so probably
Ledson Browne
Holmes Mads
In the box midfield set up

Their MB at the moment makes this one look like the land of milk and honey with most of them expecting a loss and not complimentary about their managers tactics. Sound familiar?
I'm confident of a PNE win by the odd goal and sitting on seven points at around 5pm.

Off to watch my brother in the FA Cup but will probably be watching on my phone. Big chance for what feels like a rare win at Hillsborough, if we can get all 3 points then would take some pressure off and mean we can probably afford to wait for Cannon.
Who does your brother play for?

Cautiously optimistic about today

Its potentially the easiest of the games we’ve had so far

Of course this is PNE so you never know

Great opportunity but yet another Saturday arrives and still just the one striker in the squad
Usually pint half full kinda person but don't know why just feel a typical 'Pne 4.58pm Saturday' deflating feeling coming on. Probably because Wednesday have looked pretty average so far and it feels like a good chance to get off to a great start.

I usually stick a team prediction post up if it’s not been done but I didn’t think there was much point for today.
Looking on the bright side at least we’ve got a settled side.

Hope McCann is available, big miss if not, according to the club match preview, Lowe will be able to pick from the same squad as the Sunderland game, so hopefully he’s available 👍🏻

Confident we can score today, not so confident we can keep a clean sheet but hey , let's be optimistic , 0-2 would be good COYW