PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Should PNE sack Peter Ridsdale?

Should PNE sack Peter Ridsdale

• Yes

Votes: 240 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 78 24.5%

• Total voters
Pretty shit that but ( sorry to go off topic ) but it's still vastly fairer than our Countries electoral system.
How dare you, we are the cradle of democracy!!!!!!!
My arse we are,what a crock of drivel the people of this nation will swallow!!!

How dare you, we are the cradle of democracy!!!!!!!
My arse we are,what a crock of drivel the people of this nation will swallow!!!

You'll get us in trouble staying off topic....

But I'll risk this............. We live in a democracy

My big fat old arse we do.. We live in a corrupt system that pretends and manages to convince enough fuckwits that we do.

Roll on death. 🤣

What good does it do Pat to sit here and do nothing? They should have cancelled his contract and moved on.

Of course they wouldn’t have to if they hadn’t somehow messed up with a contract extension clause again, but it does nothing to have people sit around. Pay him up and move him on.

The Bauer thing alone is enough to sack him for negligence. In the context of years of failure. My god, please end this man's time at the club.
All I can think about is them teeing this up to be a big summer and they can’t even seem to let Ched or Pat go to make room for anyone else. Woodburn’s probably only gone because there would have been a riot if he stayed.

What are we doing here? What’s the point? Am I taking crazy pills? Is it just jobs for mates as long as he can possibly string it out for?

It doesn’t have “big summer” vibes.

Mr ridsdale you really are a special kind of wanker aren't you?

If he put half as much attention into his actual fucking job as he does sparring with fans he might just be competent at his job.... Maybe.

Waiting for news about ledsons appearance led contract extension next. (obviously has been well hidden on page 2 of his contract. Peter missed the PTO at the bottom)

Mr ridsdale you really are a special kind of wanker aren't you?

If he put half as much attention into his actual fucking job as he does sparring with fans he might just be competent at his job.... Maybe.

Peter's job is sparring with fans on emails Facebook & what's App.

It's no joke tho bloke gives no shit what's soever the day he leaves the club the club can progress again every club got rid of him it's about time PNE did.

Peter's job is sparring with fans on emails Facebook & what's App.

It's no joke tho bloke gives no shit what's soever the day he leaves the club the club can progress again every club got rid of him it's about time PNE did.
I'm starting to think the only way he is leaving is when he leaves this mortal plain and they have to get ainscoughs in to lift him out of his office